Ultra Covert Kimber 1911 trade for ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    It comes with mtac holster,some ammo, and 2 mags (1 stainless, 1 black steel) and Kimber box

Gun has been 100% reliable out of the box, It has a little holster wear on front edges of slide and top of slide and a tiny scratch under takedown pin.

All the specs can be found here:http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/covert/ultra_covert_II/

It has night sights,laser grips,polished feed ramp,beveled mag well,checkering front and back, etc.

Last edited:

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Thanks LSP Ill check it out. Tfal I'm not completely sure I want to get rid of it yet. Ill get a pic up when my internet comes back on. I would rather buy one unless a M&P 340 trade deal comes along and I'm still not sure I can get rid of it.

Last edited:

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Thanks tfal. I'm going to check it out.
    On another not if anyone wants to buy my Kimber it comes with MTac, some ammo,2 mags, and all the other stuff it comes with.
    I would also consider any kind of trade as long as it has a lightweight Jframe included in the offer.
    Msrp on mine is about 1400 I see them for 1200 . I'm looking for 900 with the extras.
    Thanks
    Wade

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    yes CT grips, night sights,etc. It has about 300 rounds of fmj and 100 jhp with zero failures.
    DK Give me a couple days to see if mine sells and I'm sure we can work out a price.
    Thanks
    Wade
    I still don't have internet at the house but Ill get the pics up as soon as I can.

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Its kinda tan/earth tone color with digital camo grips and a black slide. You can check out all the specs on Kimbers site. All the coverts or the same color. Sorry for the delay in pics. Cebridge comm sucks. My internet was down until 2 days before Ike and then down for Ike until now. Ill get some in the next couple days if I have to run to McD's

cbablair

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Slidell
    H&K P2000 9mm compact.10 rounds fired.2 13 round mags and 4 10 rd.Interested?All the stuff that comes with it from the factory.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom