SOLD: LNIB Glock 26 with LaserLyte Rear Sight Laser & Accessories--Priced to Sell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winstone

Just a Good 'Ol Boy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    New Orleans
    For sale-- Like New Gen. 3 Glock 26 9mm with a LaserLyte RL-1 rear sight laser plus accessories. Less than 600 rounds down the pipe.

Sale includes all original factory items, such as the case, paperwork, the factory fired brass in a sealed mini envelope with the serial number,the red lock (never used), the cleaning brush and rod (never used either), factory speedloader and the factory magazine base plates. Also included is an Uncle Mike's IWB holster and a Hogue "Handall" rubber grip sleeve. Gun is in meticulous condition-- there aren't any noticeable scratches, blemishes or holster marks on it.

I'm asking $550 total for the G26 and all the accessories. I also have the LaserLyte factory tools to zero in the laser sight to your preference, four extra batteries and the original factory packaging from LaserLyte.

Here's a breakdown of what I paid for the G26/equipment/accessories:

Glock 26 9mm Blue Label: Approximately $570 (with tax)
    Two Pearce Grip Extensions: $20
    Laserlyte RL-1: $199
    Hogue Handall Grip Sleeve $15
    Gunsmith Installation fee for installing Pearce Grips $35
    I'll also include 10 rounds of self defense ammo (if buyer would like)

Accesories Total : Over $300 (after tax)
    Grand Total (accessories & gun): Approximately $869

I also have an American Tactical 30 round extended magazine that I will include for an extra $25 (Shows no signs of wear and has only been used twice).

I've priced the gun to sell quick at $550, which is much less than I paid for the G26 and all of the accessories.
    I'm not interested in trades right now, so cash only please.

If you have any questions or need any additional pictures, please send me a PM.

My email is proforma18@yahoo.com, though the quickest way to contact me is by sending me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    10-8 Tactical charged me $20 just to loosen my AR15 Buttstock Tube Nut. So it's not uncommon to pay that much for firearms labor.

Got the G26, it is just as Winstone describe. Great guy!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom