WTS/WTT: Walther P-38 - Post War - Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bham_flyer

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 12, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I have a post war Walther P-38 that I am thinking about selling. It is dated 1963 and is a P-38. I purchased it about 4-5 years ago. It is in excellent condition with nice bore. The pistol functions very well. It comes with an leather P-38 holster and two magazines. I don't take it to the range that often and was thinking putting the money in something else.

I am looking at $300 FTF or possible trade for other surplus firearm(s). I will take some photos if someone is interested.

Last edited:

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    183   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I have a CZ-52 with hardened firing pin & 3 mags + a 1224 rd tin of surplus ammo. Let me know if interested. I'd take some pics if you have them also.

bham_flyer

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 12, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I appreciate the offer, but I am into long arms mostly - that is one of the reason that I am selling/trading the Walther. I apologize for not mentioning this.

However, I might be interested in a Walther P-22 in new condition, mags, box, etc. - other than that surplusrifle rifles.

bham_flyer

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 12, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I cannot locate my camera wire, and normally use the card reader on my home pc (power supply went bad after the storm). I am using my work laptop now. I will borrow the camera wire from my work camera and take some photos tomorrow evening.

The finish on the slide is matte black with no blemishes. The frame does appear to be alloy with a shiny black finish. The pistol is has matching serial numbers with discrete import mark on the metal part of the grip facing the rear trigger guard.

bham_flyer

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 12, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Attached are the photos. Sorry for the light, but this work camera is awful.

To clarify, this pistol has an alloy frame with parkerized steel upper, and it is a P-38 not a P-1.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom