*SOLD* converted Saiga .308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Here we have a converted Saiga 308. I only decided to sell it because it's the odd man out in the safe. I have M1A's and FAL's so that's what I decided to stick with in 308. The rear trunnion is stock, a Tapco folding stock was added, the trigger guard has been reworked out of the original piece, and the trigger setup is a mixture of parts. The holes were welded up and the rifle was refinished with epoxy. It's a pretty straight forward conversion and this one looks good.

I'm asking $650 because that's about what I have in it. everything you see in the pics, including the original stock, comes with the rifle EXCEPT the four mags in the last pic. I bought them after I got the rifle. They're selling for about $43 each on GB but I will sell them with the rifle FTF for $35 each or all four for $120.

4ja2g01q2uc36zad8bh.jpg
    rokrztkkjrgk7joaxxt.jpg

Last edited:

machine1600

mach16
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    New Iberia,La
    would you be interested in a wood stock saiga 5.45x39 in box never fired. Bought it new from mississippi auto arms. have 550 in the gun. I also have some ammo . Looking for another 308 saiga.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom