*SOLD*: Browning Buck Mark Contour 5.5 URX w/Tasco Reddot, 5 mags, more: $350

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Browning Buck Mark Contour 5.5 URX .22LR pistol in excellent condition. $350 FTF. Delivery may be possible depending upon location. • Sold to my buddy Barney88PDC

Includes Tasco Reddot, 5 Buck Mark 10 rd. mags (over $100 in mags alone), loader, Blade-Tech Glock holster (adapted to fit) for range use, spare parts (firing pin spring & buffer), box, manual. I'll toss in 650 rounds of Federal AutoMatch .22 and a reactive steel multi-paddle-style target to get you started for tons of range fun (call it lagniappe or a 4th of July discount :rofl:).

This pistol runs like a scalded dog with Federal AutoMatch (just keep a few drops of CLP or oil on the slide before each use). Plenty of additional Federal AutoMatch available to purchaser at only $10 a box (about $3 off going price IIRC).

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    ...lagniappe...

From past experience there are three options:

1. You know how to spell it from memory. I've never met anyone who qualified for option 1.
    2. You spelled it well enough that your browser's own spell check caught it - happens, but rarely.
    3. You massacre the spelling, like me, and plug several dozen bastardized combinations of letters into Google for 20-25 minutes until some jumble is close enough that it scores a hit. You must copy an paste it from Google because you forget how to spell it while switching tabs within your browser.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Option 4: I looked it up 'cause in journalism school we'd get an F if we had a misspelled word in an assignment.

Yup, I'm old old-school...used an IBM Selectric typewriter in my first job and thought I'd died and gone to heaven. A dictionary and the AP Stylebook were our constant companions. :chuckles:

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Man. My buddy just started buying one of these from a friend, he probably would have loved this deal.

Heck, if I wouldn't have just bought that S&W Revolver... :(

Good luck!

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Man. My buddy just started buying one of these from a friend, he probably would have loved this deal.

Heck, if I wouldn't have just bought that S&W Revolver... :(

Good luck!

Thanks, bud :thumbsup:.

It's a good 'un and loads of inexpensive fun at the range or for the steel matches in Thibodaux.

I just need to thin the herd a little.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom