*SPF* Norinco 213 9mm *SPF*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Price drop! $200 SPF or willing to trade for a nice folding blade knife + cash (spyderco, benchmade, etc...) Or even straight up for a really nice blade, or even trade for a couple of nice knives of the same value. I am open to offers, and if this would be your first 9mm, I can throw in some ammo for the right deal.

Ok, I picked this up in a recent trade with Company Man, and I just really have no use for it. It is a Norinco 213 9mm, in immaculate condition. Every example of this gun that I can find has extensive wear all over it, and this thing has none. It comes with one magazine, and the original box. These things were apparently only imported into the US in 1988, so they are not very common, and from what I have seen DEFINITELY rare in this condition. I am open to offers, if you have any questions, I will try to answer them, but Company Man seemed to know a lot about this thing when I got it from him, so I may have to refer to him.

NEW PICS:

DSC_0836.jpg

DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

213001.jpg

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah this is a pretty cool gun with a neat history and classic commie design. It is just not my cup of tea. If no one ends up wanting it, I really wouldn't mind keeping it, and I am definitely in no rush to sell. I figured I would offer it up to see if anyone else was interested or looking for one, if not, away it goes! :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom