Trade 1911 mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    I recently picked up a 1911 and some wilson combat mags. 5 are 8 round and 1 10 round. Would like to trade for some 7 rounders with the flat bottom. They must be black! Let me know, ftf metairie area.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Are you looking for Wilson Combat in trade? I've got mil-spec (still in the wrap) 7-round mags but am in Alexandria. PM if you don't find any locally and we'll see if we can work something out.

Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Does not have to be Wilson Combat mags, but I dont want cheap stuff either. Send me a pm with what you have and we may be able to work it out.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Mags I have for trade are USGI contract. Marked on the buttplate in three lines:

19200-
    ASSY 5508694
    MFR. 1M291

Mags are black and have the tapered feed lips and flat followers. From a Google search, they seem to be Post War Military Mags made by Checkmate Industries (CMI) ~1970's to early 1980 before the switch to the M9. Google has a ton of info, just key in the stampings above. I dug around in storage last night but haven't been able to find the ones that I remember as still being in the original wrap. I did find about a dozen of these outside of the wrap, don't see any wear and can't honestly remember if they were ever used. My wife has about another half-dozen more that she uses regularly in her Colt Gold Cup. PM if interested and we'll see if we can work out a meet.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom