Free Stuff

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    I am moving August 1st and have stuff I do not want or no longer need. I'll be adding stuff as I find it!

Have a Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm Came off of a Canon Rebel XTs. Camera broke but still have the lens

Xbox 360 with all the hookups Had a problem with overheating, I hear you can fix it but I dont feel like messing with it

Life Wise Massager with infrared heat, works fine I just like it better when the GF gives me a hands on massage ;)

002-12.jpg

I will be in Hammond until Aug 1st, after that I'll be in Slidell. You gotta pick up and I am not gonna hold on to this stuff forever.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Could use the lens until I get something better for the wife, could possibly get out to hammond sometime monday afternoon if your free, or next weekend.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Could use the lens until I get something better for the wife, could possibly get out to hammond sometime monday afternoon if your free, or next weekend.

You got it! PM me and let me know the time. I can meet you in the walmart parking lot anytime during the day

jgreg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Independence LA
    I will take anything left over or if anyone does not pick up can meet any day wherever Hammond area I am from Independence so just let me know when and where

Thanks JIm

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom