TRADED: ((Was / WTT Your (.40/.45) for my .999 Silver Rounds))

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I know alot of people don't get this.. and to those persons, I would prefer not to have to try and explain it; however in hopes to avoid my thread being co-opted by off topic question: I am a collector of fine silver rounds as a means to savings and against the use of federal reserve notes in exchange for all but necessity items. I pay my rent in metals, as well as receive a portion of the value for my labors in metal, and am looking for someone who might appreciate the same to trade for a small/med frame handgun. I'm not trying to start a political discussion, I'm merely attempting to trade an honest value for an honest value. If this is something you appreciate, please look me up sometime this week to workout a schedule. I work all over Louisiana and Arkansas, so I'll likely be near you sometime over the next month.

Attached is a partial selection of my offered pieces.
    Click image to enlarge: All Silver is .999 pure/Fine Silver
    Baton Rouge - 225.276.9113

silver.jpg

Last edited:

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    That is correct. I'm a rather small man (5'8" or so), and have a CCW, but no handgun.
    It is my belief that silver is greatly undervalued in comparison to the dollar.. or better put, the dollar is vastly inflated from it's actually worth, and a correction for the dollar is coming. Silver has been up to $50/oz in the last two months, and suffered a correction itself (why I can only speculate), and is now on its way back up. None of my silver is U.S. Mint, which for some 'end of the world' types could be considered a liability.. but it's all from reputable (APMEX/AOCS Mint/ Custom Specialty Mints) sources, is untouched by hands, and exquisite in appearance.

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Just a correction, I'm not a coin dealer, and I don't sell it at all.

I just accept, collect, and trade it.
    Current SPOT asking price = value. No additional premium.

Last edited:

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Well...I'm a bit confused here...This is indeed how you make your living..or not..
    Certainly not. It's simply the money I choose to use for savings and exchange. I certainly never intended this to become a thread about how I make a living, but if it'll help you some how, I teach security alarm installation and trouble shooting to cable guys, as well as service clients privately myself.

Silver is Money. It's actually one of two precious metals mandated as Money in the founding documents of our nation. But then .. I'm also not really trying to turn this into a political or economical monetary discussion.. I'm simply trying to make a fair trade between two things which will become more valuable as the days go on.

Now please clear up my confusion if you will; Do you have a handgun to trade or not?

Last edited:

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    just to add, it's better to not have US Minted coins, as there is a tax for it... it's best to use foreign stamped gold and silver for the time being... of course, proving the legitimacy is a bit harder..

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    just to add, it's better to not have US Minted coins, as there is a tax for it... it's best to use foreign stamped gold and silver for the time being... of course, proving the legitimacy is a bit harder..
    I love silver in all it's forms and buy silver art rounds from dealers who's blanks mostly come from mexican silver mines, such as sunshine mint (or so im told). I do purchase some silver from smaller mints (Lydian Mint and the like), ..and a bit of the silver I purchase to refine into buttons and other crafts from the .999 pure bulk section of APMEX. I guess everyone's got opinions on whats best, and what's worth what.. and of course purity and legitimacy. Old timers usedta just plunk it on the counter, or bite it..

And, I think you go straight to Hell if you mint a fake with Jefferson Davis on it anyhow.. F'ing beautiful.
    silver.jpg

=) So.. you have a weapon to offer in trade?
    /me checks again to make sure I didn't mistakenly post in the wrong forum.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom