Knives 4 Sale - Strider, Spyderco, Emerson, Blind Horse Knives, Boker, and Victorinox

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Selling a ton of knives going to give you guys first dibs - then post them on bladeforums - price includes shipping - FIRST PERSON TO PM with I'll take it gets the blade.....

I am moving towards strictly custom blades so I am selling most of the productions that I have. I personally feel like these are some of the best productions currently available. Feel free to ask me questions about the blades. All knives come with original box and paperwork unless stated otherwise.

Caly 3- ZDP-189 - SPF @ 80.00 laminate with carbon fiber scales - comes with box no paper- IMO the best knife spyderco offers - I have two and only need one. This one has been in pocket a couple of times put hasn't seen any hard use - the blade discoloration is oil that I keep on all of my blades. If you don't know anything about ZDP-189 it is a "super steel that is extremely hard meaning it can be sharpened to incredibly sharp angles which means it is a wicked slicer....

Full Flat Ground Green Endura SPF - Used but not abused

Spyderco Vallotton SPF @ 155.00 - Only seen my pocket twice - This is one sick/beefy blade....

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 DLC coated = black blade - SPF some believe this is one of the best productions ever made - it has a little discoloration of the back spacer from running with it....

Emerson Horseman Satin Finish SPF @ 110.00 - aka the mini CQC-8 - awesome blade - IMO perfect size emerson - If you don't know anything about emerson's they are chisel ground - CPM154 steel - which is almost identical to VG-10 performance

3 Blind Horse Fixed Blades sold as package with sheaths forSPF's @170.00 - all are made out of 01 tool steel forced patina's done by me - Muk, Hollow Ground Skinner, and a Neck Knife - all come with leather sheaths - selling all together...

Boker and Victorinox 53919 Cyber Tool 55.00 (no box or paper work with victorinox) - selling as a pair - both used but in great shape

Boker%20and%20Victorinox%201.jpg

Boker%20and%20Victorinox%202.jpg

Boker%20and%20Victorinox%203.jpg

Boker%20and%20Victorinox%204.jpg

Boker%20and%20Victorinox%205.jpg

Boker%20and%20Victorinox%206.jpg

Spyderco Stretch ZDP-189 70.00 - missing a screw for the pocket clip - the clip is still securely fastened

Spyderco%20Stretch%20ZDP-189%201.jpg

Spyderco%20Stretch%20ZDP-189%202.jpg

Spyderco%20Stretch%20ZDP-189%203.jpg

Spyderco%20Stretch%20ZDP-189%204.jpg

Spyderco USN Waved Endura SPF- partially serrated blade the green scales have been replaced with red scales - and a custom deep carry clip has been added - has seen a good amount of use....

Strider SNG SPF - Ranger Green Lego Scales with a stone washed ti scale and stone washed s30v blade - Seen a lot of pocket time - Rock Solid Lockup - perfectly centered - good luck finding an SNG now a days they are extremely difficult to find and this price is killer.....

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom