WTT: Ruger SuperBlackhawk new model .44mag 7.5" Barrel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kateramsey7

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Egan
    Looking to sell my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag or trade for a smith & wesson revolver, may consider other trades just pm me. It's in great condition I have the box and everything that came with it. Can't upload pics from my phone so I can email them to anyone interested

Last edited:

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Well I am from Welsh so I do know where that is. Thanks. Any other info about the Ruger? How many rounds fired and condition? Thanks again. I also assume it is blue and not stainless.

kateramsey7

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Egan
    I really don't know how old it is, I've fired 6 shots through it since I got it from my grandpa, other than that it's been in a display case, the 44 is a little too much gun for a girl like me to handle!

kateramsey7

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Egan
    Yes it's blue also I know my grandfather was a collector and never shot his pistols only the rifles. It's in great condition the blueing is great and theres hardly any lines on the chamber cause I only shot it that one time

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    I will consider, but need to take a look at some photos maybe. You may email some if you can to my email on my contact area of my profile.. Could you provide first part of the serial number? That way I may be able to check date of manufature. All of serial number would be good via an email so the whole world doesn't know what you have. Just asking. Thanks young lady.

kateramsey7

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Egan
    When I click to send an email it takes me to a pm like page, pm me your email and I be more than happy to send pics I spoke to my grandpa he said he bought it new in 2003 i can give youths serial number too though

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom