WTS TRUE StG 58 Steyr FAL rifle! EDIT PLEASE READ BELOW!!PRICE REDUCTION!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    FAL StG all Steyr NON MATCHING rifle built on Hesse receiver, with NO muzzle device 20 1/4" Steyr KAL marked barrel. I will let the entire rifle go for $950 $900. This will come to you with Pebble grain DSA StG butt stock, DSA pistol grip, and smooth DSA bi-pod cut handguards!
    I am NOT sure what the charging handle is, it is a solid knob and really looks pretty good US Made, I am just not sure of it's orgin. It will include one MAG with USA floor plate........Below are some pics!
    I did take it out this morning and run 2 more mags thru her, that's 80 rounds WITHOUT an issue, she shoots well!

photo%2525205.JPG

photo%2525204.JPG

photo%2525203.JPG

photo%2525203.JPG

photo%2525202.JPG

This rifle does NOT have a BI-POD with it, but of course the Steyr barrel is bi-pod cut!
    Also guys this is where I came up with this price......I am figuring the Steyr kit itself is worth $550 easy even with the non matching numbers and neutered barrel, $300 for a metric type III very functional receiver, and roughly $100 for the 922R parts (Furniture) and one Mag. I do have a set of older UNMARKED DSA H,T,S with DSA paper work that I would be willing to swap out the STEYR HTS......so you basically are getting all the parts and the build is FREE!!

PM, E-mail or call!

I will meet anyone pretty much 1/2 way from Gonzales to where you are up to 50 miles!
    IF you have a place to shoot you are 100% welcome to test fire (Your ammo) ;)

KT

ETA: OK LISTEN UP!!! In the heading it reads TRUE STEYR and YES it is a TRUE STEYR KIT!! That is what FALS are these days KITS, AT least the ones that you and I can afford OR willing to buy!!

MANY people (HERE) do NOT know this but the StG 58 (Sturmgewehr 58) was produced after a license agreement from FN, the StG's were first produced by FN, in fact they built the first 20,000 the license was then issued to (Steyr-Daimler-Puch) they continued with the serial numbers and produced the StG up to and around 150,000 units!

So if there are any questions I can show you the differences in parts from the FN manufacture parts vs the Steyr manufactured parts! Lowers, Bolts, Bolt Carriers, Barrels just to name the major parts!

Secondly the "RECEIVER" has nothing to do with this being a STEYR kit/Rifle..........

IF ANYONE has any question please feel free to ASK ME! I will be glad to answer any questions you have!
    THANKS!!

KT

REDUCED to $900 FTF

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    it's already neutered barrel. Just have it cun down to 18iches and threaded.

EXACTLY! ROCKMUP is the man, he could cut it to ANY length you wish, thread and install Flash Hider...... Personally I would stick with the 17 1/2" to 18" they seem to to perform better with stock gas port configuration and MY personal opinion look better as well!

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I plan on leaving this here until TODAY (SUNDAY) noon, after that I will be placing it in the market place of FALFILES, so it will then be a double listing, it will go to the FIRST UNCONDITIONAL "I'LL take it" in the thread followed by a contact via PM!

Many thanks!

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Rifle is now listed on FALFILES market place, it will be sold to the FIRST unconditional I'LL TAKE IT! Here or there doesn't matter! It will be awarded by time stamp in threads!

THANKS!!

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    OK LISTEN UP!!! In the heading it reads TRUE STEYR and YES it is a TRUE STEYR KIT!! That is what FALS are these days, AT least the ones that you and I can afford OR willing to buy!!

MANY people (HERE) do NOT know this but the StG 58 (Sturmgewehr 58) was produced after a license agreement from FN, the StG's were first produced by FN, in fact they built the first 20,000 the license was then issued to (Steyr-Daimler-Puch) they continued with the serial numbers and produced the StG up to and around 150,000 units!

So if there are any questions I can show you the differences in parts from the FN manufacture parts vs the Steyr manufactured parts! Lowers, Bolts, Bolt Carriers, Barrels just to name the major parts!

Secondly the "RECEIVER" has nothing to do with this being a STEYR kit/Rifle..........

IF ANYONE has any question please feel free to ASK ME! I will be glad to answer any questions you have!
    THANKS!!

KT

PS: I can also show parts that MOST people are NOT even aware of when comparing the FN models vs the Steyr models! Steyr had many extra lighting cuts that NO other FAL's had!

Last edited:

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll be honest... I'm a little disappointed to see the level on the bottle of Heaven Hill hasn't gone down since your last post here! :beer:

scottybaw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    Is it true that the Hesse recievers have had issues in the past? I saw on the reciever that it was assembled by Century Arms International. Did Century assemble this rifle? Thanks, I am trying to learn as much as I can about FAL.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Is it true that the Hesse recievers have had issues in the past? I saw on the reciever that it was assembled by Century Arms International. Did Century assemble this rifle? Thanks, I am trying to learn as much as I can about FAL.

It is true.

HOWEVER...once on a gun, and made to run...

They do fine.

I;ve got one, no issues.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville

Yes what you hear is true, BUT what is true is that they had problems being out of spec (NOT ALL HESSE or CENTURY's BUT MANY) and troubles came doing the builds, once built and the receiver was made to function they are as good as any.
    This rifle runs as well as any of the FAL's that I have owned, it runs FLAWLESSLY with ZERO ISSUES!!!!

This rifle was NOT built by Century! I have verified headspace, barrel timing and torque. there are ZERO Issues....

Thanks!

KT

scottybaw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    Thank you for the information I appreciate you responding in an informative manner. Just want to be more educated if I choose to purchase one. Much respect...

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Scotty, either this rifle OR any other FAL you decide to purchase, IF there is anyway I can help, PLEASE feel free to contact me.....I will help you anyway I can, either with my knowledge OR I will find out the answers to your questions. I know a lil and I also have SUPER resources from people that know MUCH more than myself!

Best Regards!

KT

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom