Walther p99, Mosin, Savage MKII, BCM/SPIKES AR15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Sorry to sell more than two guns at once but I need to make a dent in some home repairs I had to have done. These prices are firm and I can't take any trades right now, sorry. FTF in Natchitoches or around Alexandria. Shipping on your dime (rifles only and pending DL check and positive feedback on this forum, not ebay).

Walther p99 - took this on a trade and hadn't even had the chance to shoot it yet. Comes with original box, palm swells, 2 magazines, and a fobus holster. $415
    19521ece.jpg

Savage MKII 22 lr. - Sprayed in OD krylon by me (sorry). NCstar 3-9x40 scope. Nice boat/truck/knockaround gun. $140

Mosin Nagant - beautiful wood (shut up) and in great shape. Comes with about 18 rounds of ammo, leather pouch, sling, and bayo. $130

BCM midlength upper slapped on a Spikes tactical lower (Spider w/ bullet markings). Magpul MOE handguard, MOE stock, MOE vertical grip, MOE pistol grip. BCM upper and BCM unmarked BCG. Lower is brand spanking new, and upper has about 200 rounds through it. Perfect brand new condition. $950

7b868a87.jpg

I'm staying pretty busy these days, but if you need more pictures or anything just let me know and I'll try and get some as soon as I can. Thanks for looking. Again, can't take any trades as these are only being sold because of home repair costs.

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Is the P99 a 9mm or a .40? If it is a 9mm and appears to be in good shape, I will take it. PM sent.

EDIT: Actually looking closely at the pic I can see it is a 9mm, so I WANT IT!

Last edited:

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    No ,he wouldn't abandon any one.Jbad is a great guy to deal with.He just works a lot and family.

Great guy,always great deals:)

Funny you say wired in .

I txt a guy last night about a bow ,right.He txt back like 5-10 mins,No problem.i txt him back asking would he meet here ,bla bla,
    He never txt back till about 6 hours later.He said "im not attached to my phone,,what?

If I put an ad in the paper or online or where ever.Yes You are attached,especially if you just txt them and they txt back.I only need 5 mins of your time to make a deal.WTH.Needless to say I am still chasing the bow.So I called on my other phone and walaa.He acted a bit better and was willing to give me his time:)

Maybe he learned you are attached somewhat,be nice.The other person has $,you need $.

Ive had a***holes call me before,just pure morons,but Ive realized ,you never know what can come out of it.I have gotten some great deals out of being patient with people.

Last edited:

Silent Civilian

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2011
    Coushatta
    No ,he wouldn't abandon any one.Jbad is a great guy to deal with.He just works a lot and family.

Great guy,always great deals:)

Funny you say wired in .

I txt a guy last night about a bow ,right.He txt back like 5-10 mins,No problem.i txt him back asking would he meet here ,bla bla,
    He never txt back till about 6 hours later.He said "im not attached to my phone,,what?

If I put an ad in the paper or online or where ever.Yes You are attached,especially if you just txt them and they txt back.I only need 5 mins of your time to make a deal.WTH.Needless to say I am still chasing the bow.So I called on my other phone and walaa.He acted a bit better and was willing to give me his time:)

Maybe he learned you are attached somewhat,be nice.The other person has $,you need $.

Ive had a***holes call me before,just pure morons,but Ive realized ,you never know what can come out of it.I have gotten some great deals out of being patient with people.

Do you know if he is going to want a Bill of Sale. Or can I show up with cash and leave with the rifle?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom