*SOLD*Ruger 10/22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    SOLD
    Bought this a couple years ago to plink around with and pop squirrels. Anyway looking at getting something else.
    Gun is as good as new, never really saw any hard times in the woods. Have scope rings so you can utilize the iron sites. A Bushnell Rimfire Scope (it works well), leather sling, 1 30 rd mag, two 10 rd mags, and a 10/22 soft case. Gun is in excellent condition. I am in French Settlement LA, FTF deal only. If interested call two two five - 262-9524 $200 obo

Camera is broke, so for training purposes here is a pic from Ruger... just add scope ring, scope, sling, and other stuff. (Well mine has a smooth stock, no checkering on the stock)

pix1688501406.jpg

Last edited:

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    I have recieved all the pm's and voice mail. Just been crazy at work. Nola, I tried to call you back during lunch. I will call back when I get off work at 1530. Sorry for the delay.
    Kevin

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    Well **** and double ****.

If I knew you were gonna meet up with NOLA, I would have had you pick up my lower!!

asshat!!!

We actually talked about that. I can pick it up for you. I am damn near in LaPlace everyday. That is if he's up to meeting. Communication is key Nick, had I known I would have taken the initiative to help your ass out. But I didn't, so that's my excuse! :D

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    i didn't know you two knew each other until i talked to him in person,..then i was thinking the same thing.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I've got stuff going on tomorrow and friday, but can rearrange, maybe same place and time one of those days.

how about tomorrow? same setup,if Nick gives it the OK.

N

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    i didn't know you two knew each other until i talked to him in person,..then i was thinking the same thing.

Yeah Kevo is good to go. I even think Jules gave him a key to the house for when I'm out here at work, so he can check on her!

You should have seen us 2 scheming for Hurricane Gustav!

Kevo, if you are down there again, go ahead!!! That will give you an excuse to come by and drink beer...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom