Fs / ft sig556 is ***Sold****

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    ****SOLD****First up I have a Sig 556 with a Bushnell Trophy sight that I would like to sell. Not sure of the total round count but I have put less than 100 rounds thru it. It is in good shape with just a couple of blemishes. I'd like to get $1000.00 for the whole setup. I'm not wanting to split it up at this time.
    Trades wanted
    1911's of the same value
    308's on an AR Platform

The H&K has been traded!!!!!!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315671678.494387.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1315671627.078546.jpg

Last edited:

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Yes. I just checked on area51tactical to see a price and they sell for $209.00 new, but they are sold out. These are basically free with the rifle. The Bushnell was $282.00 in the Brownell's catalog ( I bought on clearance it at Academy for $150.00 or so) so it is going as a comp as well.

This is about the easiest way to get into a quality Piston AR. This weapon is a pleasure to shoot. The only reason that I'm getting rid of it is I'm getting a 300 Blackout in a couple of weeks and I don't want the wife asking questions. So if I can turn this into something else great, or if I can turn it into cash then that's great too.
    Somebody take her. She needs a good home. Where she won't be left in a safe all of the time. She needs to be taken outside, she needs to be played with, she needs to be let loose and allowed to run as fast and as long as she wants. She needs a new home. The address( PM ) is as easy as pressing a button.
    I'm not sure if my pleas will make you want to go down to the local Pound and get a mutt, but I hope you will want to get a SIG556. Thanks for looking.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    I'm getting a 300 Blackout in a couple of weeks and I don't want the wife asking questions. So if I can turn this into something else great, or if I can turn it into cash then that's great too.
    Somebody take her. She needs a good home. Where she won't be left in a safe all of the time. She needs to be taken outside, she needs to be played with, she needs to be let loose and allowed to run as fast and as long as she wants. She needs a new home. Thanks for looking.

Just because she asks questions is no reason to get rid of her.
    A good wife is hard to find, and a bad one is expensive to get rid of.
    :mamoru::rofl::mamoru:

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just because she asks questions is no reason to get rid of her.
    A good wife is hard to find, and a bad one is expensive to get rid of.
    :mamoru::rofl::mamoru:

You are right a good wife is hard to find but mine is even harder to feed, and clothe. You are also right about them being expensive to get rid of, but then she is only entitled to 1/2. Mine is entitled to ALL of it, and she knows it! So somebody buy this thing from me so I don't have to explain where all of these guns are coming from.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom