Saiga ak-style $399 + shipping - Need 1 more to make the buy!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    Classic Arms - we can buy 4 saiga ak-style rifles in 7.62 $399ea
    $45 max to ship the 4 weapons.

Who wants to be in on this, and if you do, do you have a preferred FFA in the New Orleans Area we can use?

Mike

Attachments

• Saiga-Ak.jpg
      Saiga-Ak.jpg
      13.3 KB · Views: 62
    Last edited:

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    I believe the photo you have listed is for the Romanian M10-762 Semi-Automatic AK-Type Rifle, 7.62x39, listed at $499. Unless you know something I do not.

The Saiga AKs that you have to request a price on look more like this:
    Saiga-Ak.jpg

Good luck, either way.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    What is the quality and who is the builder? That is a great price. I'm very tempted!

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    You should change the original post title. Putting $399 + $45 shipping implies that it is $45 to ship each. I'd remove the part about shipping from the title and just explain in the thread how much shipping will be.

I don't know much about Tennessee Guns except they were the company that backed out on a large order of AK-74 receivers from Nodak Spud. You can see those receivers being offered cheap on the Nodak site. I also see them offering Ironwood AK-74 furniture through Gunbroker which I assume is from the same dead project. I don't know anything about their work but I can't imagine they messed up the half conversion. Moving the trigger group forward, adding a pistol grip and changing the buttstock isn't hard.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    As bs875 mentioned in the other thread, first, an FFL must be found who is willing to handle ordering them (that means work for them), then four buyers to commit to buying and/or prepay. That's going to depend on where that FFL is.
    Anyone chummy with an FFL? Anyone help an FFL bury a hooker? Fixed a ticket for one? Helped one put on a new roof? Willing to give one a foot rub?

Without one the horse is banging its heads into the cart.

Last edited:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    As bs875 mentioned in the other thread, first, an FFL must be found who is willing to handle ordering them (that means work for them), then four buyers to commit to buying and/or prepay. That's going to depend on where that FFL is.
    Anyone chummy with an FFL? Anyone help an FFL bury a hooker? Fixed a ticket for one? Helped one put on a new roof? Willing to give one a foot rub?

Without one the horse is banging its heads into the cart.

I know two in Metairie who would probably be willing.

Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    i see three folks confirmed:
    Me, IfItFliesitDies, and pntbllr228.
    Am I missing somebody?

I don't care if we do BR or NOLA - do you guys know of an FFL that'll do it?
    M

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom