S&W M&P 9c, Apex DCAEK, Night Sights, Crossbreed Supertuck SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

southernk9cop

Resident Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Houma
    I am tossing up stock pics because I don't have access to pics of my actual items at the moment, will try to get them up tomorrow afternoon. Round count is less than 300. I am on call this weekend, so I can't leave the Houma area. Will discuss meeting arrangements with buyer. My Crossbreed is black leather, not tan as below.

main-1684.jpg

st-cc-xd.png

Last edited:

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    How many mags? Standard or night sights? Magazine safety? Thumb safety? Do you have the stock parts that you replaced with the DCAEK?

Last edited:

southernk9cop

Resident Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Houma
    If I remember correctly, the 9c came with three mags. One with a pinky extension and two flats. No thumb safety, and I believe the stock parts are in a Ziplock in my toolkit. I had 5 M&P's at my house at one point, down to 4 now. They all get a little mixed up at times. Will be able to verify tomorrow.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Bump for southernk9cop .

This dude sold me a MP 45. What a machine it is ! If its anything like the 45 I got from him, its gonna be a "mint" gun !

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Not going to lie, but I think its pretty dumb to post a question like "Interested in trading?" when the post right before says its sold.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I keep seeing people post in this thread and all I have to say is that the only way this deal does not go through is if the seller decides not to sell it. And, from the PM's I have exchanged with him, I believe he will not. He has been very nice and I believe he is a man of his word and we will have a very enjoyable exchange and I will have met another BS member who I was glad to meet. So far all of the members I have dealt with, especially face to face, have been great. This was a good deal and I am glad I was able to be the one to see it right after it was posted. I was lucky enough to get on BS and see it when I did. Lord knows I have missed a few deals by minutes. This was just one I was lucky to see quickly and I was able to respond to quickly.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I keep seeing people post in this thread and all I have to say is that the only way this deal does not go through is if the seller decides not to sell it. And, from the PM's I have exchanged with him, I believe he will not. He has been very nice and I believe he is a man of his word and we will have a very enjoyable exchange and I will have met another BS member who I was glad to meet. So far all of the members I have dealt with, especially face to face, have been great. This was a good deal and I am glad I was able to be the one to see it right after it was posted. I was lucky enough to get on BS and see it when I did. Lord knows I have missed a few deals by minutes. This was just one I was lucky to see quickly and I was able to respond to quickly.

Good deal, if you decide it's not for you, let me know.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom