SPF Wolf Military Classic .223 55 Grain FMJ 500 Rounds $125

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    SOLD
    I bought this for the Tiger class this year but it was canceled so I don't need it.
    223Wolf_W.JPG

Wolf Military Classic Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket (Bi-Metal) Steel Case Berdan Primed Case of 500 (25 Boxes of 20)

Asking $125 FTF in the Baton Rouge area. SPF ALREADY

Sold in ten minutes. Jeez, maybe I should have asked more.

Last edited:

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is, but it seems the first person to say I'll take it either by PM, email, or reply should get it. If I'm wrong just let me know.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    The etiquette has not been established, but my personal etiquette is that if I know I am gonna purchase something from a online forum, that I will post "I'll take it" so no one else will have to wonder. Now your business is your business, a proper gentleman would have just posted "I'll take it" like Tunatuk did.

Not that how your deal went down was bad, it is just the second time in the past week that I have seen posted deals go down in this matter.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Not to drag this out, but another thing to keep in mind, especially on big ticket items, is users will cross post on several different forums at the same time. The only way to keep it all fair is to sell to the first person who makes contact then update your ad as sold or sold pending funds ASAP. I updated this ad as SPF within 5 minutes of the PM I received.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Not to drag this out, but another thing to keep in mind, especially on big ticket items, is users will cross post on several different forums at the same time. The only way to keep it all fair is to sell to the first person who makes contact then update your ad as sold or sold pending funds ASAP. I updated this ad as SPF within 5 minutes of the PM I received.

I think that's fair.

I've always went by the premise that the first one to say i'll take it (whether by PM, post,or otherwise) get's it.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    nothing is being said bad on either parties, its just the right thing to do imho. it happens more and more on arfcom than anywhere. gj with the sale.. if i wouldn't have bought a ps3 today, i would have bought your flash suppressor.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom