SOLD ** FS/ FT S & W M & P 9c

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Well, as much as I don't want to do this I just can't seem to feel comfortable with this fine handgun. I picked it up about 3 weeks ago and although I have not made it to the range I have held it in my hand and practiced magazine changes and drawing from the holster. It brings a tear to my eyes but it does not feel right in my hands. I love the way the gun looks. I love the night sights. I love the way the APEX trigger breaks. I also love the Crossbreed holster. But, I just do not feel like the grip fits my hand. Now I suppose I could just go buy some full size magazines and the grip extensions and that would probably do it but for some reason that seems like it would be putting a band aid on the problem. Yes I have tried all three palm swells. If I had my CC permit then I would surely keep it because giving up some hand comfort would be OK because this thing is a fantastic CC choice, especially with the Crossbreed IWB. I know I will probably regret it as soon as I hit the Submit Thread button but the gun is doing me no good sitting in my closet. I prefer a trade because if I get the money then I am going to have to go through the whole process of debating which gun to get and the list below has already occupied way to much time. But, I know someone will ask so the price is $550 firm. Just know that I struggled to make this decision so I am not looking to just dump this gun and make some quick cash. I do not want to ship the gun so FTF in the New Orleans area is a must. I will consider a short drive for a good trade but not for a sale because that will eat into the amount I can spend on another gun. My choices are fairly specific and are limited to a handgun. Since I don't have my CC then my thoughts would be to maybe try some competition so if you have a good competition gun then let me know because I am fairly naive when it comes to them. And, if you need me to say it then the gun comes with 3 magazines(two w/ pinky ext. and one flat), night sights, APEX trigger with original parts, and Crossbreed IWB holster. Has less than 300 rounds and no mag safety or thumb safey. Please PM me with any offers.

My wish list in order of want,
    S & W M & P Pro 9
    Springfiled XDM 5.25 9mm (I can wish can't I)
    1911 midsize or compact
    S & W M & P 9mm fullsize with trigger upgrade or cash or extra items
    Glock 34 not really a fan of Glocks so this would have to have upgraded sights or extra mags

Thanks,
    Ruben

5c258c93-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom