AR15, savage 250AI,30-30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danable

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 29, 2007
    Lake Charles

for sale is my Bushmaster AR-15 W/removable carry handle. round count is around 400-500. It comes with the original positional stock and forend. Also has NcStar quad rail, full size buttstock, take down wrench, vertical grip, scope base for carry handle and flat top scope base, 8 mags, 130 rounds of ammo, midpoint sling, soft tacticool case and original bushmaster hard case and stock mounted magazine holder. right now I do not want to break this package up. All listed above for $850 firm.

Next I have an upper from model1sales in 5.45X39 with BCG and charging handle. its the 16" dissipator, round count is zero. comes with 2 new mags and 1,620 rounds of ammo. for this upper and the ammo I'm asking $500 firm.

Next up I have a Savage/Stevens in .250 Savage 3000 Ackley Improved. with it I also have redding dies and some fire formed brass. round count is 100. The scope does not go with the gun. Asking $400

Next is the rainy day gun. at the top is a stevens 325B bolt action in 30-30. I got this gun to hunt when its raining and I didn't want to bring my nice guns into the woods. handloading for it i got it to shoot some 150 grain spitzers 2" groups. wan't too bad and would make a great gun to sit in the back seat of the truck and not worry about. the bushnell on top goes with the gun but I wouldn't put much of a value on the scope. I'm asking $175

I need to let everyone know that my internet access is limited at best. So the best way to let me know that you have dibs on a gun through call or text. I need everyone to know that if you PM on here and tell me you want something I may not know it for a couple of days. my number is (337)438-1920 you can call or text any day till 10pm. Also I will drive east to Lfayette or North to Deridder if i sell one of anything listed.

tonyrou

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    thinking more about this. itd would be a perfect tri-fecta if all parties could meet. alex if your interested in the safe pm me, and Dan if you got the 30-30 and can meet in Batton Rouge pm me as well.

Gunbeaux

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Gretna La.
    Interested in 30-30

I am in Venice and will not be in until the weekend will call If you still have it

for sale is my Bushmaster AR-15 W/removable carry handle. round count is around 400-500. It comes with the original positional stock and forend. Also has NcStar quad rail, full size buttstock, take down wrench, vertical grip, scope base for carry handle and flat top scope base, 8 mags, 130 rounds of ammo, midpoint sling, soft tacticool case and original bushmaster hard case and stock mounted magazine holder. right now I do not want to break this package up. All listed above for $850 firm.

Next I have an upper from model1sales in 5.45X39 with BCG and charging handle. its the 16" dissipator, round count is zero. comes with 2 new mags and 1,620 rounds of ammo. for this upper and the ammo I'm asking $500 firm.

Next up I have a Savage/Stevens in .250 Savage 3000 Ackley Improved. with it I also have redding dies and some fire formed brass. round count is 100. The scope does not go with the gun. Asking $400

Next is the rainy day gun. at the top is a stevens 325B bolt action in 30-30. I got this gun to hunt when its raining and I didn't want to bring my nice guns into the woods. handloading for it i got it to shoot some 150 grain spitzers 2" groups. wan't too bad and would make a great gun to sit in the back seat of the truck and not worry about. the bushnell on top goes with the gun but I wouldn't put much of a value on the scope. I'm asking $175

I need to let everyone know that my internet access is limited at best. So the best way to let me know that you have dibs on a gun through call or text. I need everyone to know that if you PM on here and tell me you want something I may not know it for a couple of days. my number is (337)438-1920 you can call or text any day till 10pm. Also I will drive east to Lfayette or North to Deridder if i sell one of anything listed.[/QU

Danable

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    On Monday I sent tony a pm that I would be in BR this afternoon. I left my phone number in this thread and in the pm. I haven't heard anything from him. If anyone knows his number please give the guy a heads up. Otherwise I'm gonna have to go to the next buyer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom