SOLD AR-15 Carbine with Mags and Ammo.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    WTS AR15 Carbine
    Well I just found out we have a new addition to the family on the way, due date should be mid May or so.. Need to "clean out the gun room" and revert it to a mere bedroom..... more's the pity. So that being said I need to thin the herd some and finance a small home remodel. Thanks for taking the time to look and read.
    Now for the good Stuff!
    Lower = Plum Crazy
    Upper = JSE Custom 16" 1x9 5.56 Chrome Moly
    Handguards: Standard Black, Flash Hider: Standard A2, Upper: A4 (M4 Feed Ramps), Charging Handle : Standard
    Flat Top with add on UTG carry handle/sight and UTG front sight.
    Includes 10 Magazines, 3-20rd MasterMolder, 2-30rd Tapco, and 5-30rd C Products metal with green follower.
    28 stripper clips, 2 stripper clip/magazine adapters, Vietnam Era stripper clip/round carrying pouch,
    Otis Cleaning kit with chamber brush, second chamber brush.
    830 rds +\- ammo which includes Tula Ammo steel case: 540 rds boxed, 110 rds in magazines, and 150 rds on stripper clips. 30 rds of assorted brass,

Act Now and I'll even include a 5-gal bucket with lid, tray, and zerust cartridge(to keep those steel mags and ammo pretty!) for easy transport on your fun-shooting outings or just for worry free storage. Man I think I've been watching to many info-mercials!

I am original owner, and have fired about 400 rds through it. I have enjoyed shooting this gun and will miss it, but family first.

$800.00 (price changed for less ammo, etc.) FTF in the Baton Rouge and somewhat surrounding areas. I live in Jackson and work in B.R.
    I am open to offers so please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom