WTS: Yugo SKS *SOLD* and unfired Rem. 870 Express Tactical *SOLD*in BR/Gonzales

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Ok, I need to free up some extra cash, so a couple firearms that I never shoot need to go. :)

Looking to sell FTF in the Gonzales/Baton Rouge area.

No trades at this time.

Non-notarized bill of sale required.

1. An "unissued" Yugoslavian SKS M59/66 rifle in 7.62x39 imported by Cherry's. The rifle itself is in good shape, some minor scratches and blemishes in the bluing, and the usual dents in the wood. There is a very small chunk of wood missing from the stock near the buttpad, and some wear of the finish on the top cover. I've tried to provide pictures that will give you an idea of the condition.

I've put probably less than 200 rounds through this thing, and I've owned it for a handful of years. There are still traces of cosmoline, and the stock is still slightly tacky in places. I cleaned the cosmoline out of the action, and that was pretty much it. It will also come with the accessories that I got with it. That includes an instruction manual, an oil bottle and pouch, a double pouch, a sling, and a rope pull-through. The accessories were basically put in a Ziploc bag and stashed away, so they're in the condition I got them in (ie. dirty and corroded).

$250.00 SKS is SOLD!

2. A new Remington 870 Express Tactical 12ga. I bought this from site sponsor gmshooter (Louque's Firearms) a couple years ago. It is new in that it is unfired, but the action has been cycled probably a dozen times or so (empty and with shells to check function). A reduced LOP Hogue overmold stock was installed, but has been removed for the sale and replaced with the factory stock (the Hogue stock with 12" LOP will be for sale with the forend that came with it, if interested).

Has a tendency to want to form some surface rust on the finish (the Express finish is apparently notorious for this), so I've tried to wipe it down with oil inside and out every several months or so.

The shotgun comes factory with an 18.5" barrel threaded for Rem chokes, and comes with the "extended ported tac choke"; XS ghost ring sights with picatinny rail; 2 shot extension; and SpeedFeed LE forend (as well as the box and everything else that came with the gun).

$430 *SOLD*

That's all I can think of, so feel free to ask any other questions. If interested, it's easier if you PM me or post here, but I can also be reached at Lefty12681 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks for looking!

YugoSKS1.jpg

YugoSKS2.jpg

YugoSKS3.jpg

YugoSKS4.jpg

YugoSKS5.jpg

YugoSKSaccessories.jpg

870tac1.jpg

870tac2.jpg

870tac3.jpg

870tac4.jpg

870tac5.jpg

*Both are sold.*

Last edited:

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Early morning bump for the day.

With the 870, I'll throw in an improved cylinder Rem Choke (so if you don't like the extended "tactical" choke, problem solved), and a non-MIM 870 extractor used in the Police and Wingmasters (just in case the MIM extractor of the Express concerns you). :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom