RIA 1911, Converted Saiga 12 w/ chaos rail, TRADES ADDED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Just picked this up from my FFL yesterday and since I traded for a Kimber last week, I don't really need this gun. These things get great reviews on the web. It is brand new, never fired, barely fondled. Looking to get what I got in it which is $405 FTF in Natchitoches area. Comes with one magazine, and hard case. Bill of sale required. Not looking for any trades. GONE!!!

Added 11/7/11. Converted saiga 12. Tapco stock, SAW grip, Tromix DIY trigger kit w/ tapco g2 trigger, Promag 20 round drum (needs to be fitted), CHAOS extended quad rail. Not one round fired out of the saiga since conversion. The holes where the rivets were drilled out still need the plugs put in or welded (whichever you prefer). Any other questions, please feel free to PM me. FTF in Natchitoches area or can ship in state for $20 extra, IF you have positive feedback on BS showing where you have purchased a firearm and you are willing to do a bill of sale and send it back to me. Looking to get $1000 FIRM. Thanks for looking!

TRADES ADDED 11/15/2011
    Glock 19, 26, 21
    Smith Wesson MP9C
    Arsenal SGL-21
    Remington 870 (any model)
    Double barrel shotguns
    AR10
    Sig556
    Eotech 512, 511
    Glock 9 night sights
    Glock 17 magazines (OEM only)
    223, 762x39, 9mm, 45acp, 22lr, 38, 357 ammo
    Ruger LCP
    Fenix or surefire flashlights

Money can be added accordingly.

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

IMG_7875.jpg

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Bill of sale?

You sign a piece of paper with your personal details saying you bought the gun and the seller does the same. The theory being that if the authorities come to the original buyer (listed on the 4473) he has documentation showing he no longer owns it. As a buyer it also proves that you purchased the item and did not get it illegally if it turns out to be reported stolen.

Bulldawg

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    New Roads
    I recently moved down from GA, and if you did a bill of sale up there, most people wouldn't make a transaction with you and would consider it a joke or insult that you asked. Its good that you clarified on your original post!

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Thanks to the guys who had something positive to say about the bill of sale! :bigok:

NOLA, thanks for the good words brother!! :)

Free bump for unwarranted DRAMA BOMB!! lol

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    Free Bump for what looks like a good deal!

+1 for Bills of Sale. No one is advocating a national registry, but a privately held piece of paper removing liability is always a good thing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom