SOLD: Saiga 12 - Converted $975

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Up for sale is a USED Fully converted SAIGA 12 with 922(r) compliant parts and furniture by FAB defense. I want to be honest in stating that the drum has functioned properly for me with 9 shells loaded. This gun is no safe queen, and shows some signs of use. Round count around 300. Functions with 3"-2&3/4" loads. I want to add that shooting 3" magnum buckshot is NOT comfortable. 2&3/4" is manageable. It is very pleasant to shoot with low brass upland game loads. Also magazine changes are tricky at first, but the appropriate technique can be quickly acquired. Applying the drum mag is difficult, requiring the manipulation of the magazine release paddle. My loss is your gain!!

INCLUDES:
    - SAIGA 12 - converted
    - (6) 5 round magazines - from keepshooting.com **There is some type of oil residue on one of the mags, but I didn't take a pic.**
    - (1) 12 round PROMAG Drum

Not looking for trades. I will traveling to the Lafayette area Saturday and can meet for a FTF CASH![/S] SOLD PENDING FUNDS

FIRST "I'll Take IT" gets it!!! Post it on the thread and PM me!

Thanks for looking and please PM or email me if you have any questions at jmanrogers@aol.com.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom