*SPF* WTS/WTT Bushmaster AR15- $750

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    *Everything is SPF* Looking to sell a 16" Bushmaster AR15. The gun probably has 1200 or so rounds through it, and shows little to no wear.

Flattop upper, and currently has installed a front handle, three point sling, a X3 magnifier and Sightmark red dot, but I'm also including a carry handle, in case that's more your style.

I also have 7 assorted mags. 2 are P-mags, and the rest are steel mags. I've used each of these mags between this rifle and another, and have not had any problems with them.

I do have the original hard case from Bushmaster, but I didn't pull it out the closet to take a picture of it. Let me know if someone wants to see that for some reason.

I'm asking $750 for the package.

photo 3.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Also, since this is the only weapon I have left that shoots .223/.556, I'm looking to unload the ammo I have. I have 17 boxes of Monarch 55gr, and 53 boxes of American Eagle 55gr, all 20-rd boxes. I'll let all of it go for $350, or will sell it for $5.50/box. I'll probably make a deal if someone wants to buy a large quantity- just ask. I have all the ammo in a box, but just took a pic of one of each of the boxes.

photo 4.jpg

I'll let everything go for $1050- so you'll save $100. The only trades I'm interested in ATM are an M&P9 full-size plus cash, the closer to bone-stock, the better. I'll also consider a decent AK47, maybe in the $500-$700 range.

I prefer FTF in Houma/Thibodaux, or around the BR area.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom