ALL SOLD: JMAN's preblack friday sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Olympic Arms PCR AR-15 .223 SOLD to wobble

Up for sale is a LNIB Olympic Arms PCR AR-15 .223 cal.

This AR-15 has 3mags thru it and it's evident by the pictures that it appears almost new. A few surface marks as it is a parkerized finish. The bore is unblemished, bright and shiny and not even hardly a mark on the ejection ramp.
    You get the AR-15, 20rd mag, 30rd mag, sling and Olympic Arms Hard Carrying case with paperwork.

The designation "PCR" stands for Politically Correct Rifle and means that the barrel is not threaded for a flash suppressor and the bayonet lug is removed. The PCR barrels have a groove cut into the front of the barrel so that a muzzle brake can be attached using set screws.

Asking $600 $575 for a FTF. Not looking for trades!
    Thanks for looking and please PM or email me if you have any questions at jmanrogers@aol.com.
    IMG_1734.jpg

Walther P99c QA .40cal SOLD

Up for sale is a LNIB Walther P99c QA (Compact Quick Action) .40cal pistol.

This pistol has approximately 50rds thru it and it's evident by the pictures that it appears almost new. A few surface marks on the right side where the locked rubbed up against in while in the case. The bore is unblemished, bright and shiny.
    You get the Walther P99c QA .40cal pistol, extra back strap, (2) 12rd mags and Walther Hard Carrying case with paperwork.

Asking $500$475 for a FTF. Not looking for trades!
    Thanks for looking and please PM or email me if you have any questions at jmanrogers@aol.com.
    IMG_1714.jpg

Rock Island Armory 1911 A-1 .45cal SPF to sandman7925

Up for sale is a NIB Rock Island Armory 1911 A-1 .45cal pistol w/ Hogue grips.

This pistol is NIB with the hang tag still on it. A few handling marks on the pistol as it is a parkerized finish.
    You get the Rock Island Armory 1911 A-1 .45cal pistol, (1) 8rd mag and RIA Hard Carrying case with paperwork.

Asking $475$450 for a FTF. Not looking for trades!
    IMG_1722.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Wow!!! Bump for a good guy! I look forward to meeting you when we eventually figure something out on those blanks! Got me eyeing that RIA
    Now someone help a brother out and buy some of these beautiful pieces!

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Everybody better jump! JMANs limited to one of each item in stock. The lines are already stacking deep!!
    Black-Friday-Crowd.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom