*Sold* WTS LNIB Comp-Tac MTAC for G19/23/32

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    Just got this from Comp-Tac last week. Wore it a few times in the house only, and it's just not for me.

It is right handed, with black leather and the standard clips for use with a 1.5" belt. Includes original bag, brochures, and allen wrench.

Asking $75. Shipped anywhere within the US for $5 more.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    They aren't comfortable at first. I'd really recommend trying it out for a week, letting it conform to your body. Once it's "settled in", you won't even notice you're wearing it.

If not, that's a good price with no wait time, if I didn't already have a couple I'd scoop it up!

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    I've really tried to make it work. No position is comfortable. It's not even an issue with the leather breaking in. It's just the size of it. I'm used to wearing a small holster, like a Don Hume at 1 or 2 o`clock. 2 o`clock is impossible for me with the MTAC, and 4 o`clock just isn't going to happen.

I can definitely see the appeal though, as it is a very nice holster. It's just not for me. I've been carrying the G19 in a Don Hume for the past few days, and I can't even feel it on me.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    In that case, I agree. The MTAC was designed for 4:00 - 5:00 carry. Appendix carry ain't gonna play well with it.

If you carry appendix, PM Paul Gomez for holster advice. I believe he does/did carry appendix and really knows what gear works.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    Good idea. I just watched some of his Youtube videos last night. I really learned a lot in a short amount of time. He really knows his stuff. I practiced some of his one-handed and off-handed techniques today in fact.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom