Everything Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Looking to trade or sell a Beretta 686 Onyx Pro O/U 12 gauge shotgun. This gun has some stock damage to it as seen in the pics. It belonged to my brother and the story I got was that the bottom of the stock slipped between floor planks and was knocked over ripping off the recoil pad and splintering the bottom of the stock. He cut off the damaged part and at that point put the gun in the closet for a few years. Then he gave it to me. I put a kick-eze slip on pad on it took it to the range and shot a few clays with it. It's a nice shooting gun with the slip on pad (LOP - 14") and wouldn't really cost that much to have a smith clean up the stock and install a new pad. According to my brother he bought the gun new has put around 500 rnds through it and I've put another 100 so it's not even broke in yet. The gun comes with a Beretta hard case and 6 choke tubes. $950 OBO

Guns I'm looking for include:
    S&W 627 PC in .357 mag
    S&W 625 PC or JM in .45 acp
    S&W 617 or 17 any barrel length over 3"
    S&W 686+ or 686 prefer 4" barrel but will consider a 6 with added cash or mix and match
    Ruger GP100 4" only
    Ruger SP101 in .22 cal only
    I'm looking for revolvers throw them out there. Worst that can happen is I say "No Thank you" Sorry no snubbies

Next up is a S&W Model 66 (no dash). This gun is in great shape. The worst thing I can see on it is a slight ding on the bottom of one of the grip panels. Locks up tight and timing is perfect. I don't think this gun was shot very much. Shows very little wear and tear for it's age. No box or papers just a great gun. I'm sell this because I'm a shooter not a collector. I like to load my .357s hot and that would eventually destroy this gun. I refuse to do that. So I prefer to get it into the hands of someone who would treat her the way she deserves to be treated. $450 OBO Mod 66 is SPF

Paypal accepted if you pay transaction fees

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Beautiful wood!! What length barrels?

I believe that is what Beretta calls "Xtra Wood", which is a "film process" on the wood. A stock with that much figure would be thousands of dollars just for the wood blank. Amazing what they can do these days, guess it is like "faux painting".

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    I believe that is what Beretta calls "Xtra Wood", which is a "film process" on the wood. A stock with that much figure would be thousands of dollars just for the wood blank. Amazing what they can do these days, guess it is like "faux painting".

You are correct glimmerman. I don't know how they do it but it's a straight grain wood stock that has had the "film" applied to give it some "grain".

puffulufogous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Monroe
    Beautiful 66. Yours looks to be in a little better shape than mine. I bought mine to shoot it and it is a fantastic firearm. Whoever ended up with it is a lucky man.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom