WTS/WTT Remington 700 .308 LTR 20"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pigzilla

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    *****SOLD*****

For sale or possible trade:

Remington 700 LTR 20" .308 free floated, fluted barrel. Precision composite stock, comes with base and scope rings already mounted. Rifle shoots true and consistently holds sub MOA groups at 100 yards. The barrel has approximately 150 documented rounds through it. The weapon is immaculate and has no wear marks other than general use markings on the bolt.

- I'm asking $650.00 for the rifle and am willing to trade for another unspecified weapon. I'm always looking for another gun, nothing specific in mind, weapon trade suggestions are more than welcome.

I'm located in Slidell, LA 70458 and am willing to travel a certain distance. If you would like to look at the rifle in person, either IM me or you can see it at the FITS Indoor Shooting Range located in Slidell off of Old Spanish Trial.

mail.jpgmail 2.jpgmail 3.jpgmail 4.jpg

Last edited:

Pigzilla

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Information correction, I'm actually selling this weapon for a friend and there was some confusion with another rifle. The barrel is said to be a factory Remington LTR barrel with the factory fluting and the barrel is not chrome lined, despite what the original post states. Sorry for any confusion.

rgibso6

Ryan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Lafayette
    Would you be willing to trade a Remington 700 Sendero (I believe that's the specific model) chambered in 7mm Rem. ultra-mag? It's a beautiful and POWERFUL rifle. I put less than 40 rounds through it. I'll throw in the mount and the ammo if you'd be willing to throw in at least the mount with a trade.

Trickasabrick

older than dirt
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Prairieville
    Just to clarify, is this the 700 Police LTR or the 700 SPS Tactical. I can't really tell from the pictures. Are there some specific trades you might be interested in?

Pigzilla

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    It is the Police LTR. Specific trades, I'm open to suggestions, but I'm leaning towards a smith and wesson m&p or possibly the right auto loading shotty. Just throw me a suggestion and we'll go from there. Thanks

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom