SOLD WTS Remington 700 Police 338 Lapua UPDATED INFO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    I picked this up on trade and it's not really what I wanted. The rifle is in good condition with a few LIGHT scuffs but nothing as far a dings in the metal or stock. It has a low round count and a 30 MOA rail was added. It has a composite stock reinforced with Du Pont Kevlar and fiberglass and has a aluminum bedding block that runs up the entire lengh of the receiver. Badger Ordance TYPE floorplate and detachable 4 round mag. The barrel is a 24" heavy free floated barrel that is threaded with a muzzle break. Remington doesn't put a lot of these out from what I have read and the cheapest I have seen them are about $1550 without the rail. My price is $1350.00
    Note: Not actual pic of my rifle but looks just like it but with a rail
    PMs are best but email is hscottcraig@yahoo.com

remp338lapua.jpg

I called Remington with the serial number and they said it is the new and improved version made in 2010. It has the 1:10 twist, 40x custom shop adjustable trigger, HS Precision stock, and a few other updated upgrades from the first 700 338 Lapuas.

Last edited:

bigsampson

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have one,
    This is an awesome rifle. I upgraded the brake on mine, but the factory brake it comes with is very effective. My 13 year old shot it with both brakes and loves is.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom