WTS: lots of AR-15 accessories. Sights, optics, rails, MOE, etc.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • friar8

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Like the title says, a whole list of AR accessories. Looking for CASH FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Am willing to meet at Cabelas or Bass Pro if I need to. I can also provide additional pictures. Thanks for looking!

First up is a Rock River Arms tactical carry handle. Came off of my rifle and has several small scratches on the right side. Was asking $90-now $80.00

and the scratches...

Next is a Pro Mag flip up rear sight. It was only on my rifle for a short period of time and is in good condition.
    $50.00 ***SOLD***

Next is an Aimshot 4 reticle sight. Once again, only lightly used and is in good condition.
    Was asking $90.00-now asking $75.00

Next is a Leapers 4x20 scope with carry handle mount. Has some scratching on top of the tube.
    $20.00

Next is a set of UTG two piece drop in quad rails in carbine length. LNIB. Comes with rail covers, hex tool, and two extra screws.
    $30.00***SOLD***

Next is a UTG vertical fore grip in excellent condition.
    $10.00

Next is a set of black Magpul MOE furniture. 6 pos. stock (commercial) and carbine length hand guard. Used but still in good condition.
    Will sell the set for $50.00 or part them out at $45.00 for the stock and $15.00 for the hand guard.
    ***SOLD to Big Nasty***

And last but not least is a GG&G right handed single point sling adapter. Opened packaging but never used it.
    $15.00
    ***SOLD to BigNasty***

Please don't hesitate to make an offer on anything.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom