3 Guns for Sale (double barrel 12 guage, Sig p226 9mm, Bushmaster Cowitness AR-15)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • All Star

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hey guys, I'm in Baton Rouge, and thinning out a few of my guns.

ALL reasonable cash offers considered!
    Please email me at Phillip.davis77@yahoo.com

Also, will meet face to face, cash only, in Baton Rouge (preferably at a gun shop) Must be 21 and sign a bill of sale. I don't normally sell guns, and really want to make sure this is done the right way.

Stoeger 12 guage side by side, never shot.
    $200 (SOLD today to Jared)

Also a nice Sig 9mm w/ 5 mags. (1 holds 15, 4 hold 18)
    Sig was fired one outing at the range
    Paid $999, asking $600 SOLD

Bushmaster (co-witness model)
    Tri Rail , fluted barrel, cowitnessed sights, red dot scope, laser max laser, collapsible stock, 3 extra mags
    Asking 1200 OBO w all accessories and appx 1200 rounds of unopened ammo. (Pending sale with bart tdoay)

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Maybe that is why he hasn't pmed me back .I am over 21.
    I didn't realize I had to be 21 exact.My bad..Moving along>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe email him. He only has 3 posts so he may not check PM's much? And aside from him not stating 21 or older, I was mainly pointing out that unless he just personally doesn't want to sell to anyone under that age, it is completely legal to sell any of those weapons to someone that has reached the age of 18 as long as he is a private seller and not FFL. Since he stated he doesn't sell guns much I hope he isn't an FFL in which an 18 year old could still buy either of the two long weapons. So many people mistake the law.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Oh I understand chad.I was just messing with the newbie.He has 3 posts.and puts ad up and then disappears.
    I'm not sure why they constantly do that.Maybe they think it is bad luck to wait 5 seconds to see if some one
    responds.Maybe they don't realize that people are actually reading the board lol..

But yes.I agree 18 is legal to buy long guns.And your right ,a lot of people do get that confused with the age
    to buy handguns:)

I also see an insignia that shows California.Maybe that is part of the confusion:(

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    18 is the age to buy BOTH handguns AND long guns from a private seller.
    If it is FFL then 21 for handguns, 18 for long. I purchased a handgun from a private seller when I was 18.

Yes, they probably don't realize how many people use this site. When I have something for sale I'm always checking back staring waiting for replies. I'm also always doing that on bayoushooter even when I don't have stuff for sale :)

Hope you get whatever firearm you were PMing him about!

All Star

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hey guys, thanks for the quick responses. I'm sorry about the 21 thing Chad, it was directed to the sig. I didnt know anyone under 18 could purchase a handgun. As for the long guns, of course 18 is ok, sorry for the oversight.

I appreciate all the input here, and please keep in mind, I registered as soon as I discovered this sight (well a few weeks after), and believe in reading and watching a bit before posting, in order to not look so silly.

I'm a caterer by trade, so this time of the year, I'm in the kitchen cooking night and day for holiday parties, forgive me again for not getting back to you guys soon enough. I am excited, however, to see how many people are on here, night and day.

My career is not selling guns, so again, please forgive me for trying to cover my ass with the 21 and bill of sale thing.

I also didn't get the PM thing right away, bc the sports forum i usually post under doenst allow PM's.

Jared was the first email, offering full price, and I replied sold to him as soon as I could yesterday (only minutes after posting the ad) we are meeting in walker tomorrow, so sale on 12guage is (pending jared)

Thanks again for showing the newbie some tough love.

Brian

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    No problem all star. I figured you hadn't figured out the PM thing and that's why you listed an email. And the age is completely understandable. Many people believe its 21 from a private seller too, and it is great to want to abide by the law. I just like to correct people that don't realize it :) We are lucky to live in a very gun friendly state where person to person sales don't require much!

Welcome and good luck with your sale.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm trying to read what is stamped on the grip, is the Sig a P226? I can't make out the last number! Thanks.

Edit: I'm retarded, just saw it was in your title. Thanks

Last edited:

All Star

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La
    Yep, paid right at 1k from Jims brand new. Been to the range one time.

Comes with extra mags and a bunch of ammo, even specialty ammo like rat shot 9mm, hollows, fmj, the works.

Can even throw in a nice brand new 80 dollar black leather holster if buyer wants.

All Star

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La
    AR 15 is now 1100, to finance a work project for Friday. Sale was pending, but he stopped answering his emails, so first 1100 gets it. I can meet almost anytime, around baton rouge or surrounding areas.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom