WTB 7.62x39

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ninja

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    New Orleans
    Hey Ya'll, I'm looking to make a quick buy of a few hundred rounds(depending on price) of 7.62x39 in the NOLA area today(Thursday) or tomorrow(Friday). I plan to be shooting out in New Iberia this weekend so if I don't buy enough here and you live in that area and have some you want to sell to me late Friday evening anywhere from New Iberia to Youngsville I can do that as well. The only place I can think of to maybe get as much as I would like to shoot is Cabela's but I plan to take 90 instead of I-10 to my destination.

Ninja

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    New Orleans
    Academy usually has a few cases on hand. Sometimes the price is good, sometimes it is sky high.

I've never had luck with Academy. Usually they only have a few boxes and I hate to go out of my way for only 3-5 boxes of 20 each. But I'll give them a call tomorrow if I don't get any bites. Thanks.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    how much are you looking for? I have some of every kind but not selling a a discount or anything. Just if you need some and dont have time to order or pay 2X at a gun shop :zombie:

Ninja

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    New Orleans
    how much are you looking for? I have some of every kind but not selling a a discount or anything. Just if you need some and dont have time to order or pay 2X at a gun shop :zombie:

I'll take any brand at reasonable prices, I figured my immediate need might require a little extra but I'm not paying double or triple for ammo. My rifles shoot just about anything. If you have a spam can or two or three that you are willing to part with, I think that can keep me busy for a few hours.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom