WTS Springfield Armory XD40 Service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    I am looking to sell my XD40 service to make room for my new toy coming in soon. I bought it a yr ago new. The XD40 service has a 4" barrel and I have shot about 1k rounds thru it. It's never been holstered and is in great condition without any scratches on it. I'll post some pics when I get home. Here's a link to SA website for now.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?version=75

Looking to get $425 obo
    PM me or email asianpersuasion650@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking
    Chow

Also I live in B.R. area

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    xd40.jpg

xd40pic2.jpg

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    bizzump back for sale. I haven't heard from the buyer again and I've been holding this for a month now for him. i have a crossbreed sob holster to go with it if I'm offered a good price for it. And also one box of jhp and fmj wwb ammo.

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    You did not get chain jerked ass hole. I had no way of getting a hold to you b/c my cell phone was out and that is what I use for my internet connection.

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    Well, I could care less what the hell you think and anyone else on here thinks. I was off shore for 14 days and I can not help that the dumb asses that work in my office in Houston takes out two more truck notes than they should have. And to top it off my cell phone died on me while I was away from home going to a school 4 hours away. I have purchased many items from people on the forums I read. I also sell items on ebay and have no problems at all. Some people thank that if it does not go exactly how the want that someone is trying to screw them , well in that case I was screwed all week long last week. Well to all the Admins., and everyone else I don't care what he thinks or said I just had to say my side of the story. I will still look at this site everyday and if the Admins, want to delete my account that is fine there are many others I can go to.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    okay guys. here's the deal I was suppose to hear and meet this guy last Friday to buy my gun. If you look he made post on here or XDTalk Friday, Saturday, and Sunday WAY before my post. So how was he able to make post with his phone broke? Why not send me an email or pm me with an explanation? I even left him a message with my number in it. I know if my phone was broke I check my voicemail to see if there is any messages from people who may have called. Why post about all this ar items he's buying? And why try and low ball me a month later after we had an agreement? So I do my part in being a good seller and hold my firearm for him and 25 days later still the the SA. I could have sold it to some one else but didn't because my word is my honor and I told him first that he could have it.

Last edited:

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    He went and deleted any post he made on xdtalk or here that was made after Friday. The main reason I said something on the boards was I noticed he was posting all weekend and yet I had heard nothing from him at all. If you look at his sale thread it was made way before I said anything and still I didn' t get a response from him until I posted last night.

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=658407&posted=1#post658407

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    First of all I don't even know how to delete any post that I have made. I sure as hell would not do it b/c of you if I did. I said I still wanted the gun even after you ran your damn mouth. But you are probably some cry baby punk as kid that wines when you don't get your way. Get over it and move on. I told you the reasons I could not get the gun and that is that. Life will go on at least it will for me. I still want a XD-40 whether it is yours or someone else. But after all the **** talk from you it will most likely be from someone else.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Well, I could care less what the hell you think and anyone else on here thinks. I was off shore for 14 days and I can not help that the dumb asses that work in my office in Houston takes out two more truck notes than they should have

So they had to take three truck notes out of your account in one month? Are you that behind? Do you really think I would actually sell you the gun?

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    No I'm not behind. I normally get paid 2 times a month and they toke it out of both checks. But I worked over and was getting 4 checks this month and they took them out of the two extra checks. They were not suppose to do that. I called them and they will be sending me a check this week. I pay my bills on time.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    So your getting your money back and still tried to lowball me? NICE! OH ya if your definition of punk ass kid is someone who fully supports their wife while she gets her second post-grad degree while at the same time pursuing his second degree while applying for grad school. Well I must be a punk ass kid then.

Last edited:

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    What ever dude, grow up. I said that I still want the gun. Your the one not wanting to make the transaction. So it sounds like I'm the one getting "lowballed"

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Unfortunate as it must be, I would like to thank both of you for providing entertainment over coffee. I am sure there is circumstances in which you both feel like someone else has pissed in your wheaties.

Bump for nice Pistol.

sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    Well, I have the full amount now that my check came in this morning. I hope you are getting a good laugh out of all this Narco. I know I am.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Nothing to laugh about, I just wasn't expecting to read something like this, on this forum, in my morning routine.

Oh Well, whats done is done.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    What ever dude, grow up. I said that I still want the gun. Your the one not wanting to make the transaction. So it sounds like I'm the one getting "lowballed"

Two posts above didn't you say you probably wouldn't buy form him due to all his "**** talking"?

I say ya'll both go on your ways. Someone WILL buy that pistol if you want to sell it, no need to argue anymore.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom