Brand New Backpacking/Camping Gear for Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I have some backpacking gear that I bought this past year and it turns out I won't be needing. All of the gear is brand new, still in the box and never used. Some pieces still have the sales tags on them

SOLDBig Agnes Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad size 20 X 72 paid 80.00 asking 50.00SOLD

Big Agnes Cyclone SL Chair Kit paid 40.00 asking 20.00 This chair kit works with any brand or type of sleeping pad not just the blow up type.

SOLDJetBoil Flash Stove Personal Cooking System paid 100.00 asking 60.00 This is the best backpacking/camping stove kit on the planet. I own three of them.SOLD

SOLDKatadyn Vario two stage water filter paid 90.00 asking 50.00 This filter utilizes a cloth and a ceramic filter along with an activted charcoal filter.SOLD

SOLDGranite Gear Event Sil Compression Drysack size 10L paid 25.00 asking 15.00SOLD

SOLDTrangia Ultralight Alcohol Stove Kit paid 35.00 asking 20.00 this kit contains the Trangia stove , pot stand, pot, pot lifter and non stick fry pan.SOLD

Give me a call at 225-274-6744 if interested.
    Water Filter.jpgSleeping Pad.jpgChair Kit.jpgJetBoil.jpgDrysack.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom