SOLD: HK M4/M16/AR15/MR556 Magazine, 5.56/223, 30rd

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    I have (10) (5) used HK 30rd mags for sale. These are still in good condition but have some finish wear and some rub marks. These mags retail for $45-$60ea.

Asking $20ea. Add $6 shipping for 1-5 mags and $10 shipping for more than 5 mags. I will accept a USPS Money Order or discrete PayPal.
    SOLD

Thanks,

IMG_2400.jpg

Last edited:

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    I guess that would depend on your usage. As far as being "better" than a "standard" mag, you would have to first define "standard" mag. If by "standard" mag you are referring to a MagPul P-Mag, then I would say that for LE & Commercial use the P-mag is probably one of the best, if not the best mag for the price for a M4/M16/AR15/MR556. However if you have never seen these magazines in person you may have a hard time believing they are worth $45-60 each. Once you have had a chance to handle them, you will wonder how you can get the funds together to replace all of your duty magazines with these mags! Outstanding quality, performance and reliability. The finish is a work of art. The steel follower is the strongest anti-tilt type I have ever seen. In fact, everything used to assemble this magazine is steel. Body, follower, floor plate and spring. No doubt, they are heavier than a standard USGI aluminum mag, but these mags will handle 100 times the abuse. Here is a HK product link: http://www.defensereview.com/hksecr...azine (AR-15-M16-SA80 typ rifles)_1_Small.jpg

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Not trying to be an ass, but what makes these better than standard mags?

I've handled them before and they are a definite improvement over standard aluminum GI mags. They adressed alot of the reliability issues before P-mags became popular and affordable. If I lived closer I would buy a few of these FTF.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Thanks jdessell for the positive comment! They are truly some great mags! I will ship!

I've handled them before and they are a definite improvement over standard aluminum GI mags. They adressed alot of the reliability issues before P-mags became popular and affordable. If I lived closer I would buy a few of these FTF.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Good question followed by good answers..................this is how quality B.S. members conduct business !

[ Im just cheerleading.............as the months go by, I am still impressed on the quality of members and the
    underlining trust B.S. members have with each other.]

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Recieved them today, they look better than in the pics and the springs are still suprisingly strong. Thanks again! Let me know if you run into some more.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom