SOLD!!: Ruger MKIII Stainless Hunter 4.5" bbl with Crimson Trace Laser

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Frisco, TX & Frequently in BR
    I'm looking to sell my MKIII. I received this in a trade and believe it was unfired when I took ownership of it. I really like this pistol but think I will prefer owning a Browning. I do not know the exact round count but I would place it somewhere under 500 rounds.

In the interest of being honest, I have noticed that this pistol is finicky on ammo. Remington green box stuff gave me problems while CCI shot flawlessly. I am hoping this was just an issue of having to "break in". Otherwise, it shoots and looks great. Comes with everything pictured.

Here is a link with more details. I'm sure you can Google more info/reviews/prices.

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/rug...p-stainless-finish-fiber-sights-p-110077.html

Asking $500. SOLD!!

I cannot think of any trades (partial / full) other than the following:
    AK parts kits (barrels and receivers are also welcome), AK variants other than WASR stuff, Saiga 12, MP5 pistol / rifles, Steyr M9-A1, Glock 19, or the far-off chance of a Browning Challenger. I would even entertain a 20-gauge youth shotgun.

Located in Baton Rouge and willing to meet FTF anywhere nearby.

Contact me via PM or email obscurity13 [at] yahoo [dot] com

6677104799_c0be81d914_b.jpg

6677108325_9ce24e62e7_b.jpg

6677108875_f84ca9423f_b.jpg

6677109819_2c2f436d67_b.jpg

Last edited:

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    No sir! I actually bought it off a BS member :D

That reminds me, I should go and finish putting the new door gasket on.

EDIT: I will be going to the range in Slidell this Saturday and will bring the pistol with me with a variety of ammo. I'm certain my previously-posted statement was due to the bad remington ammo as it also gave me issues recently with my .22 rifle.

Be assured that this is a great pistol. I'll be more than happy to let you shoot it.

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Are you considering selling the grips to the above poster asking? If so, what would you want for it without the CT grip?
    Probably cant swing it because I spent too much online this morning, but had to ask. It is a Gorgeous piece!

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Are you considering selling the grips to the above poster asking? If so, what would you want for it without the CT grip?
    Probably cant swing it because I spent too much online this morning, but had to ask. It is a Gorgeous piece!

I would much rather such a transaction occur once a buyer for the pistol is available. It would be even better if the new gun buyer handles that.

Either way, if you know someone that wants the pistol cheaper, then let them know!

The CT grips are freaking expensive when purchased separately. Cabelas has them for $250 and the cheapest I can find online is $190.

I think $500 is a reasonable asking price but welcome anyone to chime in who thinks otherwise--no offense taken.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    That looks like the 1952 model Westinghouse Fridge we put out on the curb after Katrina. I wanted to keep it since I knew it could be fixed,,,,but my mother was frazzled so I did not argue with her. In any case,,,,,it was gone the next morning,,,,so I guess someone scooped it up and fixed it. You just could not kill that old fridge.

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    That looks like the 1952 model Westinghouse Fridge we put out on the curb after Katrina. I wanted to keep it since I knew it could be fixed,,,,but my mother was frazzled so I did not argue with her. In any case,,,,,it was gone the next morning,,,,so I guess someone scooped it up and fixed it. You just could not kill that old fridge.

I let one slip out of my hands several years ago in Sulphur--someone was tossing a black one. By the time I got the 4runner to get it it was already gone.

Here's more info on this one: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...rly-50-s-General-Motors-Frigidaire-***SOLD***

But back on topic: If joefarmer sends me $100 and stock grips then I will gladly sell the pistol without the laser for $400.

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Ok guys. The pistol and grips are SPF to the same buyer.

I'll be sure to let him know of the interest in the CT should he not want it.

The sale should happen this weekend. I will update this thread then.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom