PSA Stripped Lower, Upper, and parts kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    This is going to be the first group buy of the year for these. The price will be $60. This is about $5 higher than the last group buy, but I can order as many as we want with no minimum. This group buy will only last until 1-20-2012. You will have until 1-26-2012 for me to receive your M/O. I will place the order with PSA on 1-26-2012. I talked to PSA today and they told me that it will take under a week to get the lowers to me. (I have a good connection with them, and have done plenty of business so I trust their word.) M/O's will be held until the order is placed. So there is no confusion I will only order Bullet Pictogram lowers to try and save the hassle.
    The lowers will come to me in Ponchatoula and I will register them to you for $10 for 1 and $5 for each additional. I can ship them at your cost to your local FFL if you prefer not to travel to me. I will ship using USPS flate rate. (I think it is 4.95 for the small box. Don't hold me to that though.) Please include your name, address, and Telephone number with the m/o along with what you are buying. (This will make sure that I keep this straight) Credit Cards are accepted through an app on my phone but I will add +4% to cover the cost.

I will also throw in the PSA complete 16" mid-length CMV upper for $360. (Does not come with a mag, sweet upper) Lower Build Kits will cost $95. This includes Buffer tube and stock.

When you reply to the thread +1 lower mention that you want an upper or parts kit so I can keep track of them easier. (You could build your Brand New AR for about $510.)

If you have never seen, held, or shot a PSA rifle you can find all your info here www.palmettostatearmory.com. These are really nice rifles and their lowers are probably some of the best I have seen. The coating is unlike many competitors as is the actual forging. The bolt in the upper are very nice as well. These rifles are better quality than your standard commercial spec guns from Big Box stores. These are all mil-spec and true 5.56 capable.

Please be aware that once you purchase there are no refunds. Make sure you can pass a standard FBI NICS background check. If you cannot pass the check you still own the lowers, but cannot take possesion of it. It will then be your responsibility to sell it to a 3rd party. The 3rd party will have to submit a letter stating that they will not give you the receiver once their background check is passed.(The latter is meant to not allow a Straw Purchase)

Jason Johnston
    Pelican Firearms
    www.pelicanfirearms.com
    pelicanfirearms@yahoo.com
    504-274-7828

Mailing address:
    42166 Penrose St.
    Ponchatoula, La 70454

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Yes, there isn't a discount on this and the price reflects shipping. figured I would throw it in there so you had the option to get everything in one place.
    Note to all* You don't have to buy each item just respond clearly identifying what you would like.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    That upper at PSA says NO BCG or CH included.

Are you saying for the $360 shipped,the BCG and CH are included?

And when you say LPK is $95 with tube and stock.Is that a complete tube kit
    ,,with a 6 position tube,buffer,spring,locking nut,rear plate and stock?

What make or brand is the LPK?

Thanks

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Psa build kit includes lpk, stock, and buffer assembly

yes the upper is complete.( if you want me to build your lower contact me directly)

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    6 position. Yes, everything is included to build the gun if you go that route. Like I said items can be purchased individually, but it has been my experience (Built probably 50 rifles with different parts kits and lowers) that PSA and CMMG have the best fitting kits so I figured I would add this in to make it a one stop shop deal. As mentioned above there is no discount on the Build Kit and price reflects shipping. I think they sell the Build kit for 89.99 +shipping. The extra cost here is $95.

Jason

Last edited:

bourge

Oct 12, 2009
    If i'm understanding correctly there is no minimum amount of people to get these prices? So if only one person wants something it is a go? If this is the case i'd be down for 2 lowers with parts kits. Also, I live right outside of P-town, could I just pay with cash instead of money order?

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    M/O is prefered so I can keep track of who is buying what. I am holding them until the order is placed. You are correct no minimum, but the price of these COMPLETE UPPERS will only happen once.
    PLZ REPLY

+2 Lowers with Parts kit (ex.) if you want them

Jason

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    When you send the M/O don't forget to add your Bayou Shooter Name, Real Name, address, Phone #, and what you ordered. (you could probably see how confusing it could get otherwise)

Jason

CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    for whatever reason the address you gave wont show up on google maps. About how far are you from Baton Rouge. Im certainly down for a stripped lower. I just need to see if its easier to come pick it up, or pay extra 5ish bucks to get it shipped. Thanks

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I live in a brand new subdivision. I am about a 45 min trip down I.12. If you want the Lower please reply +1 Lower so I can keep track.

Jason

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom