Hunting tools for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I just found out about a week ago I got into UNO so I'll be moving down there around the end of the month. I've finally accepted that I'll never go hunting so I figured now would be a good time to get rid of some of the hunting type guns I have to help fund my move. Because of that I'm really not looking for any trades but at some point in the near future I'll be looking into getting a compact 9mm Glock or XDM so I might consider that if someone is interested in working something out.

First up is a Savage Stevens 200 chambered in .270. I bought it used for a hunt I never went on and I never got around to shooting it. It has a scope on it but I don't know what brand. The magnification is 2-7x32. I'll include a box of brass cased Monarch 150gr soft points and a Plano 50 round cartridge case. $225

Next are a couple of shotguns. One is a Benelli Nova 12 gauge. I believe it has the 28" vent rib barrel. From the 3 notches on the choke tube I think its a modified (someone please comment if that's wrong). It shoots 2 3/4", 3", and 3 1/2" shells. It functions fine but it has some scuffs on the barrel which I think are shown in one of the pictures. SOLD

The other shotgun is a Remington SPR453. Its a Russian semiauto 12 gauge Remington apparently bought the rights to for a while. It also has a 28" barrel with a screw in full choke that is rated for steel. I've only shot it a few times at the range and from what I've seen and read its like other Russian shotguns in that it likes the larger heavy loads until its broken in a little. I only have the full choke for it but now that EAA has started carrying the line they offer the full set. I forget where it was but I know at least one custom choke tube maker stocked some for it. SOLD

I jump back and forth between Baton Rouge and New Orleans almost every day so meeting up in either city or somewhere in between shouldn't be a problem. If anyone is interested outside of that and wants to add some money for time and gas I could make something work at night or in the morning as well. If anyone wants more pictures or details about something specific just let me know.

Attachments

• 270 (1).JPG
      270 (1).JPG
      48.9 KB · Views: 38
    • nova.JPG
      nova.JPG
      49.3 KB · Views: 32
    • nova2.JPG
      nova2.JPG
      26.3 KB · Views: 29
    • spr453 (1).JPG
      spr453 (1).JPG
      48.6 KB · Views: 47
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom