SOLD***Thanks****Trade norinco ak forBerretta 92fs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishbaja2

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton rouge
    v6csi5kuch664l2vbcu.jpg
    1i3kikjkmv0mzs0m3xx.jpg
    I am looking for a nice Berretta 92fs or M9 and offer for trade a Norinco NHM 91. This AKM is in very good condition with original thumb-hole stock.

Last edited:

fishbaja2

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton rouge
    All PM's replied to. One of the reponses mentioned buying Norinco 91's at the gun show for $350, has anyone seen this? If so I may need to geaux to the show!

hansenrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    City of Central
    hansenrogers said:
    fishbaja2 said:
    i have seen them sell for as low as $350 at gun shows... why $200 more? something special about this one?
    Them as in AK's... Im not an AK man and i was asking a question... I never said that i saw a Norinco 91 for $350 just AK's in that range...
    and with a china stamp on it i just figured that its a low end like everything made in china. Im looking for one to shoot beer cans and watermelons on my beach so i really don't want to spend too much on it.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Them as in AK's... Im not an AK man and i was asking a question... I never said that i saw a Norinco 91 for $350 just AK's in that range...
    and with a china stamp on it i just figured that its a low end like everything made in china. Im looking for one to shoot beer cans and watermelons on my beach so i really don't want to spend too much on it.

I don't know what gun shows you go to but I have yet to see any AK for $350. Norinco variants are good guns. IMO that gun should bring $500 and up depending on condition. Probably $600 and up if there were some better pictures of the gun on offer.

Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    well look closer, they are there and look on the net, they can be found...
    I have been looking for an ak for a while now and the cheapest I have seen is a century arms build for 399. This gun is miles apart from something like that. If I had a 92fs I would give it up in a heartbeat.

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    I have been looking for an ak for a while now and the cheapest I have seen is a century arms build for 399. This gun is miles apart from something like that. If I had a 92fs I would give it up in a heartbeat.

This!!. I have a Italian made 92fs that I would have traded for this but I just bought an ak! If the OP had posted this a few weeks sooner it would be a done deal by now.

hansenrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    City of Central
    So find them and then post the links here.
    http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407983 this is just one that i found in 2 seconds of searching... second post says "Well... You can find WASR 10's for around $350-400 on a regular basis now." I have been going to gun shows for years and i have seen them as low as $350 many many many times. I'm sure they are not as nice as this one but the fact is that AK's have been sold for $350 and I'm sure they have sold for even less then that.

Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407983 this is just one that i found in 2 seconds of searching... second post says "Well... You can find WASR 10's for around $350-400 on a regular basis now." I have been going to gun shows for years and i have seen them as low as $350 many many many times. I'm sure they are not as nice as this one but the fact is that AK's have been sold for $350 and I'm sure they have sold for even less then that.

That is just someone blowing smoke, notice he didn't supply a link. Even the 399 ak's that are built by century require shipping and an ffl bringing the price to around 450 minimum.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    yep and yep.Those firing line threads are from 1942 if you notice when you read them.They must have one hella server to hold that
    much info for that long.

Now as far as norincos.You cant get much better,other than a real bulgarian or a real hungarian.Even polish isn't all bad.
    You would be lucky to get a century for under $500.

But I get where the confusion is,because I see the century junk selling for more than a norinco,Which to me is hilarious
    and is just for those that don't have a clue about AKs.

If you want o learn about AKs and variants of AKs.Read this page and co pages.You will never have to ask or look for info
    ever again.

http://www.ak47world.com/

Now keep in mind,Tom and Dave(from AK world) will try to talk you down from the century ledge an make you
    buy a Norinco But there are a few other variants that are just as well made.Just read that page and do some
    research.You will come to know the AK as you do your own hand:)

That is a sweet looking NHM man..Good luck on your trading !!!!

Last edited:

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    made in the old berreta factory using damn near the same specs and the same equipment. just as Good IMO( i own 2) and if you like frame mounted safetys then they are better.

hansenrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    City of Central
    yep and yep.Those firing line threads are from 1942 if you notice when you read them.They must have one hella server to hold that
    much info for that long.

Now as far as norincos.You cant get much better,other than a real bulgarian or a real hungarian.Even polish isn't all bad.
    You would be lucky to get a century for under $500.

But I get where the confusion is,because I see the century junk selling for more than a norinco,Which to me is hilarious
    and is just for those that don't have a clue about AKs.

If you want o learn about AKs and variants of AKs.Read this page and co pages.You will never have to ask or look for info
    ever again.

http://www.ak47world.com/

Now keep in mind,Tom and Dave(from AK world) will try to talk you down from the century ledge an make you
    buy a Norinco But there are a few other variants that are just as well made.Just read that page and do some
    research.You will come to know the AK as you do your own hand:)

That is a sweet looking NHM man..Good luck on your trading !!!!
    thanks for the info, it looks to be a fine AK. PM sent. maybe this will be my first AK :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom