SOLD: FS: WASR-10 Package

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I would prefer to sell everything all in one package, but will consider parting it out.

I have a WASR-10 in great condition. Has gorgeous wood with natural grain showing through. It is blonde wood. SPF

I have 20 magazines for it. Approximately 12-15 of them are loaded with 30rds of ammo. All but 2 SPF

I have 500rds in boxes (Monarch Blue Box from Academy) purchased when they started increasing the prices from $2.86 to $3.86 a while back (purchased last year). SPF

I am looking to get $800 on the package. Buyers interested in everything get priority. Also included is 1 Fat .50cal ammo can, some stripper clips, and whatever other parts I can find that go with the rifle.

If you want individual pieces they will be as follows, with all magazines being empty, and all ammunition as a group.

All ammunition (approximately 800-900 rds) for $120 SPF
    Magazines: $14/per or groups of 5 for $60 shipped. SPF
    Rifle: $400 SPF

I do not have pictures at this time. It is unknown if I can get pictures, but there are many on this board that have seen this rifle and know it to be in good working order, and a good looking rifle.

Looking to do a FTF sale on this, and will only ship magazines. Best way to get in touch with me is to email me at redacted

If you have something you want to trade that may interest me, let me know. I have been looking into Rem 700's in .308, AR accessories and ammo, and Glock 23/27 magazines. Cash has higher priority, but will consider some trades.

Last edited:

eganx

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    was Monroe LA, now Kingston WA
    I'm not a mathematician but I think your price for the package is $40 higher than the total of your part out prices. just an observation. If I wasn't already spending $700 on Jayd's CBOB this weekend I'd pick this up

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If you part out I'll take 5 30 rd mags, + the 40rd mag. And I'll call second dibs on the ammo as well. FTF could be easily arranged. I am in the St. Amant area on a regular basis.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    I'm not a mathematician but I think your price for the package is $40 higher than the total of your part out prices. just an observation. If I wasn't already spending $700 on Jayd's CBOB this weekend I'd pick this up

Or $20, depending on how you add it up. Haven't you heard of "Packaging" fees?
    Nice deal even at 800. Blond wood AK's are fine.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Sorry about that, I'm a cop, not a mathmatician. I don't deal with numbers, that often, just crime.

Prices will be adjusted accordingly.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    I am waiting to hear back from a member in regards to purchasing the whole lot. He has first dibs on the package. If anyone else wants to purchase the entire lot, you need to get in touch with me ASAP. After 0400 in the morning, you will need to call me on my cell. The number is in the first post.

If I don't have any takers on the entire package by tomorrow afternoon, I will contact the members who have expressed interest in the parts, in the order I received the requests.

So far, if nobody takes the entire package here is what it breaks down as to what is spoken for:

11 magazines
    Ammunition
    Rifle.

That would leave 9 magazines available for purchase. If you have expressed interest in anything, I have your name written down. To reiterate, I will only do FTF sales on everything except magazines. That is the only item I am willing to ship. Buyer will need to meet in either the Ascension Parish, or near I-12 in Baton Rouge. I won't have enough free time to go driving all around the SE part of Louisiana unfortunately.

I am hoping to know the results of this by later tonight, and if I do, I will inform everyone then. I am available tomorrow from 10am-12pm in Baton Rouge and from 12-2pm in Ascension Parish. If I can, I'd like to get most of this taken care of tomorrow, if at all possible.

Cash is preferred, money ordered accepted though. No checks, credit cards, goats, camels, glass bottles, aluminum cans or mardi gras beads accepted. Good looking young females are considered. Just kidding. I'll take mardi gras beads too. (That part was a joke, not the girls, but the beads part)

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Darn, i'll be leaving to go out of town tonight until Monday night. I will be going to Baton Rouge on Tuesday. I would like the ammo, think I was 1st in line, but if Tuesday is no good i'll let the next in line have dibs on it if it works out better. Just LMK. Thanks, James

J

jayd

I'd like 5 mags or what's left (1 of them being the 20rounder if it's available)

I'll be heading to Baton Rouge Saturday

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I believe I am 2nd in line for the ammo. If it gets down to me, I might want a couple of mags and the ammo can you had listed to go along with the ammo

edit, my bad, I was 3rd

Last edited:

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    AS OF 2035 on 10/23/08 THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DOWN:

Since some are inquiring, here is what I have down as far as first come first served.

Rifle alone:
    cbecnel
    opso123

Ammo:
    narco
    rainman
    edman87k5

Magazines:
    Ruhllin 5/$60 and the 40rd magazine
    asianpersuasion 5/$60

Right now, I am still awaiting responde from sylvest on selling as a package. I am also waiting to here back from someone else on the remainder of the magazines.

I will post updates to this post as to who is getting what once I hear back from the two above individuals. Any posts that were made after the above time will be put on a "waiting list" so to speak, in case someone else decides to back out or not follow through.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom