**All Sold** Shotgun, pistol, revolver, shells

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Have a Beretta Urika 2 12 gauge, 28" barrel chambers 2.75 and 3" shells. Used for 2 rnds skeet. Comes with 6 choke tubes, 3 standard and 3 extended. Also has a extra LimbSaver recoil pad and shims to adjust the stock fit. Plastic case and manual $600

Sig is SPF

Next is a Sig 226 DAK 9mm pistol. Don't know much about this pistol. I got it from a fellow BSer just before I decided to become a dedicated revolver shooter. Total rnd count is unknown, I've put about 50 rnds through it myself. If I had to guess, judging by the wear I'd say ~2-3k. Trigger pull is great on it and it shoots straight. To be honest I forgot I still had it until yesterday :rofl: Comes with 3 15 rnd mags $500 obo

*Shells are SPF* Number 3 is 6 cases of Remington "Gun Club Target Shotshells". The lowest price I can find for these online is $60.80 +shipping from Able's. I'll let them go for $270 for all 6. That's $45 a case. No, I will not split them up. Buy all or none. Will also trade for a like amount (monetarily) of Federal Small Pistol primers.

*686 SPF* I saved the best for last. Up for sale or trade is a S&W 686-1 square butt with a 6" barrel chambered for 357 magnum. Gun is in VG to excellent condition and comes with original stocks, and box. Also included is a set of Pachmar presentation grips (not shown) The only reason I'm selling this gun is I don't like 6" barrels. They aren't comfy in my hand. Trades I want? Any pre-lock SS Smiths with 4 or 5" barrels and of course I'll put any or all of these listings towards or for one of the guns listed in my signature. $600

Last edited:

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Does the 686-1 have an “M” stamped above the model number on the frame (with cylinder open)?
    Thanks.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to ask that. Yes it does. It did get sent back for the modification by the original owner. I'm the second owner.

Redleg2/9

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Covington
    "I was wondering how long it would take someone to ask that."
    Sorry I had to ask. If the information had been given instead of waiting for someone to ask – then my initial post would have been “I’ll take it.” - c'est la vie.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom