GONE- Unfired Bushmaster AR10

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cornbread504

Drink coffee and destroy.
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Uptown NOLA
    GONE

Up for trade today is a Bushmaster AR10 .308 in new, unfired condition.

I am doing the footwork on this deal for my boss.... he picked this up from a friend of ours a while back.

This rifle is a few years old but has never been fired and has been well cared for. No scratches, dings or idiot marks.. this baby is clean and beautiful. It will include the bushmaster hard case, one magazine, the pictured bipod, and some factory paperwork.

Trade interests include, but are not limited to:
    -HK usp 40c or tactical + cash
    -other high end .40s&w pistols + cash
    -.50 Desert Eagle full size
    Please don't hesitate to make offers, but be patient and remember that every offer I get I have to consult with my boss about it... he's just too busy to mess with it and doesn't have the resources so i'm handling the transaction for him. As far as I know he just wants something new, cool, and interesting that he will get more use/fun out of so all reasonable offers will be considered. Mainly interested in handguns, mainly .40cal plus some cash. He is not in any hurry at all to get rid of this so lowballers need not apply. As far as I know there is no interest at this time in any rifles or shotguns. FTF transaction in or around NOLA please.

You may contact me via PM or tattoosbycornbread@yahoo.com but please reply to the thread first in an effort to maintain order and whatnot

If you would like more specific pics or specs just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.

bush1.jpg

bush2.jpg

bush3.jpg

bush4.jpg

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    You can always bring it to the store and put it on consignment. I am sure we can move it pretty quickly and turn around and order the Desert Eagle or HK usp after it sells.

Come by and see us

5644 Jefferson Hwy
    Jefferson, LA 70123
    (504) 731-3108

Cornbread504

Drink coffee and destroy.
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Uptown NOLA
    You can always bring it to the store and put it on consignment. I am sure we can move it pretty quickly and turn around and order the Desert Eagle or HK usp after it sells.

Come by and see us

5644 Jefferson Hwy
    Jefferson, LA 70123
    (504) 731-3108

If it sits up here for too long i may go that route, thank you

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom