WTT 36" Pluck Foam Rifle Case

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    Hey guys, I am looking to trade a couple rifle cases that I picked up a couple months ago at wally world on a steal. I planned on keeping all 6 that I bought for future AR and AK projects. However, I am now unemployed and wont be starting these new projects any time real soon. So, I am keeping one for the AR that I already have, and I am looking to trade off 4 of the others to finish customizing it. I am looking for an HBAR A2 front sight (preferably with no more than 1 sling attachment), flip sights front&rear, 3x-5x power magnifier, flip mount for magnifier, mags that are in good shape with no tilt follower, ammo in these calibers .40, .223/5.56, .22, 7.62x39, and will consider other parts as well. Just let me know what you've got. Please be prepared to present some pics if I am interested in your stuff. Also, all parts must be in great condition. I don't want something that's all beat/scratched up. I may also consider complete firearms if you have something I like and if I can afford the extra $ if it requires it. Thanks for looking!
    aefd6381-8eba-c133.jpg

aefd6381-8e8c-4869.jpg

aefd6381-b4eb-5c7b.jpg

aefd6381-b5cb-359e.jpg

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    You need you location in your profile, other than that it's a great add.

Would you be interested in a cash sale or trade plus cash?
    And would you ship?

lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    Sorry, I am new to this forum and online forums in general. I will get the location fixed. I am really looking to fix up my AR, and being that I am unemployed I know that if I sell these, the $ will find a way out of my hands and not on my rifle. However, if you have nothing to trade and really want one, I will sell. I am not looking to ship these, but if you have something that I really want for a nice trade I will consider. It will be hard to find the right box to ship these in, and if I were to ship without a box or something thereof, there is possibility of stickers and damage. Not to mention the $ tnat it would cost to ship probably wouldn't be worth it. I am located near livingston.

Young_Gun

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 7, 2010
    Baton Rouge,LA
    How much cash would you do for one or two of these? I also have some steel cased .223. I also have a red dot on my ar15 that I don't want because I'm going to put iron sights on it. You can text/call me to see if we can make a deal. 225-573-3041. I'm not looking to get these for retail price. Thanks.

lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    Still taking offers on 1 of these cases. Let me know what you've got. I may also consider trading out the one I am keeping for myself if the deal is sweet enough. I have yet to cut the foam in it so it is still brand new like the others, but I did take the tags off. I will most likely regret it later on when I am in need of a good case, but I'm ready to get my AR completed the way I want and so far I have trade the first 2 for ammo.

Last edited:

lila

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    livingston, la
    BTT. I know there's 1 more shooter out there that has something I might need! Thanks for all the offers so far and to the guys that gave me a great ammo trade which is much needed for practice!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom