Wtb *MORE* scar 17s mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    laugh it up, I know I know. If by chance someone knows where to pick some up (black desired above FDE or OD green) gunbroker.com has a few ridiculously priced, last i checked. if anyone gets any leads i'd appreciate it. *update* Thanks to a considerate bayoushooter member (JadeRaven) I have a full set of 17s mags. My quest however is not over. I will continue to buy them as long as the price is within reason. So I willl be bumping this thread from time to time.

Last edited:

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    buds guns has black ones in stock...i think 25 bucks ea...had 20 last time i looked, I was about to buy them all to flip on gunbroker...take a peek

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    I'm in the same boat my friend. While waiting to secure other sources I have decided to mod some thermold mags to work with my SCAR. Others have had success with modding the 308 PMAGS.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I'm not paying 65 bucks for one mag. not happening.

Then you will wait!

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

seawolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    North Baton Rouge
    Check with DSArms. They have a listing on the magazine page that has you call for availability. It looks like they are or will be making 10 and 25 rounders (25 round $30). Even if you have to wait it would be worth it.

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    Got some in. Here's what they look like. Fit is the same as the original. They do have some blemish on them but otherwise fit seems to be good. Will post how they function after going to the range again this weekend. BTW, according to the FN Forums the market for mags seems to be loosening up and are expected to begin filling orders.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I've been reading and hearing about companies X, Y and Z, who were going to start production on SCAR 17 mags "ASAP","within weeks","taking preorders", for almost 2 years now. It's the main reason why there is no SCAR 17 in my house right now, and probably never will be.:mad:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I've had to stop myself several times from buying one on an impulse simply because of the lack of mags. I'll just get a MR762 to satisfy my .30 cal urges and probably pick up a 16 later on. Those mags seem to be everywhere.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom