-=TRADED=-WTT/WTS ar-15 a1 MM upper chrome lined 20" anvil arms lower-=TRADED=-

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    Traded

edit: I've had several inquires about just selling the ammo, I've decided that I won't sell the ammo separately. also feel free to make me offers I prefer not to part out the gun, but I'm definitely open to trades. I would accepts trades equal to or close to the value I've given, I love surplus rifle and pistols. compact and sub compact pistols. 12 gauge shot guns. benelli is my preferred brand. but don't hesitate to make an offer on another. Don't be so shy to make trade offers guys I'm very easy to strike a deal with if something catches my eye. I'll probably throw in the ammo for next to nothing for who ever ends up taking it. I would also take a gun safe of equal value to the whole package, I value it with ammo and accessories to be $1000.

Specifics on the upper;martin marietta a1. about 150 down the hatch, unfired, when I acquired it. It has a 20" chrome lined barrel, The twist ratio is 1:9. And has a full length hand guard which you can see in the picture I have an M16 Marksman Elite handle mounted scope to be sold with out with out, the lamp is missing, but can be easily acquired for 20 - 30 dollars online. ( not required in a well lit shooting environment.) I have found this upper to be incredibly accurate a quite a range even with the 4x magnification. Wonderful scope that retails for about 299, It also includes a mediocre bi pod which I like very much.I will not include it in the total cost, it is lagniappe. the anvil arms lower has about twice as many rounds through it, I have never had any problems with the AA lower. Not pictured is the new grip I installed, I'm not sure of the brand but It is a high quality sniper style grip, I have two other to go with it, the original and the a stippled standard grip. ( I would like 750 for the rifle it self with out the scope, and 950 gets it all ) with. I have about 500 rounds of monarch 223 if interested. I will let it go for very cheap. I'm me and we'll hash it out. If you're in the new orleans areas feel free to contact me, and come by and take a look. here come the pics. I also have about 2 or 3 30 rnd mags and 1 20 round mag. and 1 60 rnd pro mag that is a piece of garbage. you're welcome to it to try to make it work.
    http://i.imgur.com/XCHpC.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Z8BpR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EJodV.jpg Last picture is as it is configured right now.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom