FS-HK P7 PSP SPF; Uzi Carbine 9mm 99%+SPF-PRICE DROP B4 GBROKER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    For Sale- FTF sale in N.O. or in between NO/BR MUCH preferred. Shipping from my FFL to yours possible if you bear actual cost. These items are multiple forum listed so first "I'll Take It" to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com takes the item(s). Have GREAT feedback here on this site, Gun Broker, S&W Forum and E Bay. You be the same please. Trades are not desired .

1) H&K PSP, 9mm, Hard Chrome in 99%+++ condition, with box (box is worn and interior is degrading), manual, tools and two hard chromed magazines. IMMACULATE condition and these hard chrome P7's are getting VERY hard to find (last GBroker auction went off at over $1K with only one mag, and that was a blued mag at that). Last of the East Saxony conversions, these were from HKParts.net, grade A guns, then sent to Ford's for top notch hard chrome finishes. Especially with two matching mags. A true tack driver. I am second owner, my round count approximately 150, same for previous owner. Asking $850 FTF sale. FINAL PRICE DROP TO $800 FTF SALE SPF-SPF-SPF-SPF

DSC02734.jpg

DSC02735.jpg

2) SPF Vector/Group Industries Receiver, UZI 9mm semi carbine, 16" barrel with fake suppressor shroud. 99%+++ condition with less than 200 rounds fired. Includes box, manual and all warranty paperwork (5 year warranty from Vector) new sling, new/old stock Israeli magazine pouch, 3 new 25 round German magazines, 3 used 32 round German magazines, front sight tool, and VERY nice carry case for all. OVER $1200 in gun and accessories. A hoot to shoot in indoor ranges and VERY accurate out to 75-100 meters. Easy to keep all rounds inside a 6" circle at 100 yards with multiple ammo types, iron sights too. These Group Industries Uzi's are interesting in that they are multiple caliber marked (9mm/45/22) so that if you go the SBR route (and Uzi's are THE easiest to legally modify, simply a barrel change or caliber conversion change) you don't have to engrave multiple calibers. TOP quality weapon, world class reliability, easy availability of magazines and parts. asking $900.00 FTF sale. FINAL PRICE DROP TO $850 FTF SALE (this is less than what you could currently buy the gun alone for, not counting tax or shipping/transfer) SPF/SPF/SPF

DSC02741.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

Thanks for looking and Happy Mardi Gras to all.

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Thank you folks for the kind trade offers in my PM and email but I and wt1234 are really interested in the cash.

Thanks again for the kind offers (and on some nice guns too) but if you're interesting in BUYING, please shoot me a response and we'll talk.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    TTT and a final price drop before Gunbroker bound.

Ya'll are missing some SMOKIN prices on these pieces folks, just wanted the homies to have first shot so to speak.

Happy Mardi Gras to ALL.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom