SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    I have a Kel Tec Sub2k .40S&W that uses Glock 22 mags. Three 10rd g22 mags included.

The gun is in very good condition and functions perfectly. I have shot appox. 300rds through it, and the previous owner said he shot 1 box (50rds) through it.

KelTecSub2k1.jpg

KelTecSub2k3.jpg

KelTecSub2k2.jpg

KelTecSub2k4.jpg

I would really like to trade for a Draco, mini Draco AK pistol, or an Under-Folder Ak47.
    If I were to sell it I would ask $395.00 O.B.O.

SPF

Last edited:

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    1st the price is OBO!

2nd, as stated... Find one! I doubt you or anyone with out a dealers license can pick one up for $325 new.

3rd, why are you even posting on this thread if you have one and you dont intend on buying this one? And with a grand total of 4 posts:squint:

Sigfan27

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Had my interest, but the back n forth compelled me to call my ffl dealer, $379 plus tax . Considering the extra mags, not too bad a deal, if it was 9mm I'd take it

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    For you NUMBSKULLZ that don't have a clue , this is a FINE LiL piece and damn worth the $$! I done my own research and found NOTHING but positive praise about these, I was VERY fortunate and picked one up here on BS, yeah it had a few issues BUT easily straightened out and with the .40 cal Glock 22 round mags this thing is a DREAM!! Light, compact. Or the standard Glock MD 22 15 round mags this thing will really delight you! For $395.00 and almost new.....IF I wouldn't have found mine last week the ONLY thing I would have said here is "I'llTAKE IT" Someone will be VERY Happy with this Kel Tec!!!

KT

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    For you NUMBSKULLZ that don't have a clue , this is a FINE LiL piece and damn worth the $$! I done my own research and found NOTHING but positive praise about these, I was VERY fortunate and picked one up here on BS, yeah it had a few issues BUT easily straightened out and with the .40 cal Glock 22 round mags this thing is a DREAM!! Light, compact. Or the standard Glock MD 22 15 round mags this thing will really delight you! For $395.00 and almost new.....IF I wouldn't have found mine last week the ONLY thing I would have said here is "I'llTAKE IT" Someone will be VERY Happy with this Kel Tec!!!

KT

You didn't look too hard.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston

KT

Yea yea,We don't want to hear about your good fortune of finding a sub2000 for $150 and all you had to do
    is clean it to make it work..I dislike you right now lol,,I'm just joking witch ya man:) You did good.

Anywhoooo,Pm sent cat man doooooo......

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    I have noticed in this forum and others a lot lately that people have the over-whelming urg to **** on peoples' posts, why? If you have no interest or think the price is high just STFU. Get a life. If someone wants to sell a $200 pistol for $10000 then so what. As long as they're making stupid claims then leave them be.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Pretty sure this was mine at one point. If so the new owner has a fine piece. I was always delighted about how quiet 40 cal was when shot out of this gun. I should not have traded it off, but I could not pass on the deal.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Yea yea,We don't want to hear about your good fortune of finding a sub2000 for $150 and all you had to do
    is clean it to make it work..I dislike you right now lol,,I'm just joking witch ya man:) You did good.

Just for the record SHL, I did have to do a lil more than just cleaning.....and I also had a small front sight issue as well! The seller was VERY UP FRONT and HONEST about the entire transaction and I commended him for that.....in the end we were both very happy ;) Just proves EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL can get a NUT every once in awhile ;)

KT

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom