SSSSSOLD Ruger Speed Six and Russian Revolver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Ok guys I'm looking to get in on the upper group buy so if these go before then great, if not I'm keeping them.

Ruger Speed Six in 357magnum with 2.75" barrel, it is in pretty good condition but the blue is a little thin in some spots along the grip and under the trigger guard. Also along the line that follows the trigger(above) it has a slight bit of surface rust that should clean up easily. Cylinder locks up tight and all mechanicals look to be in excellent condition. Previous owner said to have put 6 rounds through it in 8 years of ownership.

1287756771.jpg

I picked this up in a trade and have yet to shoot it. Looking for $320

Russian Nagant M1895, I picked this up a few years ago and only shot 50 rounds through it. Sweet little gun and I never thought I would sell it but being how little it is used I would rather someone else enjoy it. This will shoot most 32 caliber ammo. The factory ammo is kind of expensive but 32 S&W Long can be had on aim surplus for $14 for a box of 50.

I know I have the accessories but I will have to find them, so for the time being no accessories are included. Looking for $90

f3nagant2.jpg

Will replace stock photos with actual items later tonight.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Jdindadell if you ever want to part with the nagant let me know. I'm trying to get a WWII collection started.

They are quite available, as Charliepapa pointed out.

There's a fine line between collecting and hoarding. :bowrofl:

I think I crossed that line a long time ago!

The Nagant has one hell of a weird firing pin

Yes it does, and a "he-man" trigger pull in DA too!!! I have a feeling this may become my dry fire training aid. About 20 pulls and my forearm is burning already!!!

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Guns are gone, thanks for playing everyone!

Yes it does, and a "he-man" trigger pull in DA too!!! I have a feeling this may become my dry fire training aid. About 20 pulls and my forearm is burning already!!!

It will have your finger looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger's thighs in no time!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom