SOLD Diamondback DB380MS Pocket Pistol w/ Wallet Holster & 3 Magazines

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I bought this pistol in February of 2011 and it sat in the safe for most of it's life. I fired exactly 106 rounds out of it (one box of WWB and 6 Speer Gold Dots to see how it would feed hollow points). 56 of those rounds went through it today at FITS the other 50 went through at Honey Island when I first purchased it. The small gun has a bit of kick so you probably won't want to shoot it much after 50 rounds to be quite frank. Reminds me a lot of the PF9 I used to have.

I originally picked it up as a BUG but realize this pistol just isn't for me. It's the model with the low profile sights and my eyes just aren't good enough to be accurate with it. Looking to sell everything in the pictures for $350 (SOLD) or looking to trade it for another .380 (preferably with normal sights and a slide stop).

Note: It's been said that this pistol needs at least 300 rounds through it to break it in. People suggest oiling it up and racking the slide 300-400 times as the springs are really stiff and cause some jams initially. I only had a few jams but only shot 106 rounds so YMMV. Just wanted to bring it up as people say this pistol is no good but they generally don't break them in before making that assumption.

Package includes:
    Pictures - Click to make larger

Forgive me for the poor quality pictures below. I put my good camera up in the safe and took these two with my old iPhone after digging the original box out of the gun closet.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom